South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

17 minutes ago, jake said:

There have been many games that have had more than one thread.....there is one now on the 6A boards that has two threads but they haven't been combined.  Whatever, Coach must be one of the few that still likes you.

Jake man I garuntee I made the website first.  If that o&b man had made his website first then coach would have joined mine into his.  You sounding like these GB fellars whining.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Jake man I garuntee I made the website first.  If that o&b man had made his website first then coach would have joined mine into his.  You sounding like these GB fellars whining.  You think im joking but im not. 

RD, Is yous attempting to be liked, like that Jake man says?  Old Pirate & Cousin Lester from the Eagle top is heading up around lunch time. Cousin Lester plans on dropping by city hall to research that Honey Hole 

25 minutes ago, Pirateman28 said:

I think the pirates come out on top I’ve seen film on greenback and they’re a good team no doubt but the pirates run game will be to much for em to handle

I think the Kees come out on top I’ve seen film on south pitt and they’re a good team no doubt but the Kees pass game will be too much for em to handle

Edited by cherokee23

• CoachT changed the title to South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)
3 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

I mean nobody can say for sure who is going to win. Just look at the Peabody Fairley game. Anything can happen with these kids. Wish there was more talk about matchups, schemes, factors of the game, but others like garbage talk.

Let me ask you a question.  Is you still on the nipple? Lets talk about all this mess you named them but you GB fellars dont want to talk about all your new players you acquired.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you a question.  Is you still on the nipple? Lets talk about all this mess you named them but you GB fellars dont want to talk about all your new players you acquired.  You think im joking but im not. 

Let’s talk about them. In a football sense. Not transfers. You’ve done enough of that. Just be respectful. They’re kids and you’re looking like one 

• Like 2