South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

this pirates d is lights out i look for us to have a few interceptions very athletic dbs this game will come down to turnovers and those yellow flags im saying both team will score in the 40s gonna be a good 1 cant wait to make the trip up to greenback whoever wins this will bring that gold ball back im thinking pirates 44-38 

an underrated player who doesnt get much credit is JJ Beene #20 hes all over the field also i think Sanders will have to throw the ball to Hubbard in space which could go to the house i think coach peek will have our boys ready and play lights out like they have all year all the talk is about our high powered running backs but our starting defense is only allowing 3.6 ppg thatg will change this friday happy thanksgiving and ready for friday night like they say the games we remember are played in November go SP gonna be a great 1 

12 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

I wasn’t really making a prediction. Was just stating if certain scenarios happen, we’ll win. If not, then SP will. It’s pretty simple. Who can stop what the other does more? And turnovers. Can’t afford turnovers in this game. Clock management too. Can’t allow SP to gain 5 yards every play. They’ll minimize our possessions which would be huge for them. 

Geeenback might need to worry about limiting SP’s possessions too. That works both ways. This isn’t 2016 or 2017. 

1 hour ago, WarChant said:

@CoachT if we whine and complain like @Roy Dillard dis can you please just shut this thread down. It is disrespectful that ours got shut down!!!

Old Pirate says, Most of the whining has been by GB supporters and mostly still exists. After all, theys were the ones that orchestrated all the attention.  O&B knowd the board rules But chose to ignore. (Does This Sound Familiar) The Fake thread was  rightfully shut down fer the violation! 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

• CoachT changed the title to South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)