South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

9 minutes ago, Makinplays said:

I attended the GB vs OS game and just a few observations, and only opinions, was surprised by how undisciplined at times GB seemed to be, that really goes for OS as well. I realize GB is only 1A but compared to other teams I’ve seen their overall team speed ranks up there. Was unimpressed with there O line play considering their size as I would give the nod to the OS D line for most of the game, they got good pressure on #6 several times, he handled It well most of the time. With that said it has to be a very difficult task to game plan for that offense. I was amazed at some of the receptions made and the YAKs were impressive. Without seeing SP play I’m sure it would be difficult to plan for as well. Thanks for letting me post! 

+1

Edited by Gbnation

40 minutes ago, Geno said:

Please please lets go through this whole Week and ignore Roy ( or whoever ) It is and OP. Dont even acknowledge them.   On another note I wanna ask you Greenback Fans a question....   What do you think about your Coach's answer. That " nothing scares him about South Pittsburg " my question is .. If he lying or just Stupid or arrogant????

There is nothing to be scared of. They have great players just like every team we’ve faced this year. He has to prepare for them the same way he dose any other team and just like South Pitt does. Now does he have concerns yes! Just like South Pitt does. 

38 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... If they dont want the attention dont orchestrate it.  That provost Herron man thought it was newsworthy to put it in the newspaper.  We aint skeered.  Only way that Ryan man would win was by orchestrating.  He even picked Oliver Springs to win the durn region.  You think im joking but im not. 

Fake news! 

11 minutes ago, gfd709 said:

There is nothing to be scared of. They have great players just like every team we’ve faced this year. He has to prepare for them the same way he dose any other team and just like South Pitt does. Now does he have concerns yes! Just like South Pitt doThe es. 

the word was "worries" not scared. Worries means concerns, very arrogant in my book. Now on the other hand arrogant could mean confident. It doesn't  matter because its already all over town perceived as dis-respect.  Also down at the liars table another subject has come up They ain't to happy with. People need to watch what comes out of their mouths on the T.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, team69 said:

the word was "worries" not scared. Worries means concerns, very arrogant in my book. Now on the other hand arrogant could mean confident. It doesn't  matter because its already all over town perceived as dis-respect.  Also down at the liars table another subject has come up They ain't to happy with. People need to watch what comes out of their mouths on the T.

Geno said the word scared by the way.GFD was talking to him.

5 minutes ago, team69 said:

Your town seems to "percieve" alot of things.If you have to get motivated this time of year over taking words and twisting them for bulletin board material then go ahead.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Your town seems to "percieve" alot of things.If you have to get motivated this time of year over taking words and twisting them for bulletin board material then go ahead.

Aint twisting nothing....what was said was said. I'm all for letting the boys settle it on the field. 

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Geno said the word scared by the way.GFD was talking to him.

Yep, it's November, SP will find "disrespect" somewhere even if they gotta make something up. 

1 minute ago, crow said:

Yep, it's November, SP will find "disrespect" somewhere even if they gotta make something up. 

Coach Ryan says the EXACT same thing EVERY pre game interview and "The liars table" are the only ones to take it as disrespect.Ryan doesn't "worry" about any team but his own.LOL.

• CoachT changed the title to South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)