South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

4 minutes ago, TigerGoat said:

SP was Slightly susceptible to the pass vs Meigs and GB was Slightly susceptible to the run vs Meigs. GB likes to throw and SP likes to run. I’m 100% sure both teams have improved since we’ve played them, especially GB since it was week 2. 

Good luck to any neutral fan trying to pick this game lol

Edited by cherokee23

3 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

I wasn’t really making a prediction. Was just stating if certain scenarios happen, we’ll win. If not, then SP will. It’s pretty simple. Who can stop what the other does more? And turnovers. Can’t afford turnovers in this game. Clock management too. Can’t allow SP to gain 5 yards every play. They’ll minimize our possessions which would be huge for them. 

I wasn’t clear, 

All I was saying It’s a coin toss in my mind without hearing a little more from both, and watching a little film

what you said is spot on

3 hours ago, Frontman said:

Read interesting comment from that coach at Greenback. When asked what bothers him about South Pittsburg his reply; (NOTHING)

saw it on Facebook. So take it for what you think it is worth. 

LRDAO.... When you got the best orchestrated team in the state nothing should bother you.  You think im joking but im not. 

• CoachT changed the title to South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)