South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

1 minute ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

Only goofball is you bud. I’ve been on here for quite awhile. OnB and GFD can attest to that. Don’t know a thing about soccer but I do what you got coming for you come Friday. We’re finally going to see if that check you and RD kept writing with all that y’all can get cashed. Word is that the bank closes at 7 PM in Greenback next Friday!

LRDAO.... You is full of mess.  I garuntee you without the orchestration greenback would be average.  They have lost respect state wide with their orchestrating.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 minute ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

Only goofball is you bud. I’ve been on here for quite awhile. OnB and GFD can attest to that. Don’t know a thing about soccer but I do what you got coming for you come Friday. We’re finally going to see if that check you and RD kept writing with all that y’all can get cashed. Word is that the bank closes at 7 PM in Greenback next Friday!

No, you are the goof ball.  I don't need ask OnB.  This check business you talk about shows you are the goof ball or you would know better than that from any post I have ever made. 

2 minutes ago, rlh said:

No, you are the goof ball.  I don't need ask OnB.  This check business you talk about shows you are the goof ball or you would know better than that from any post I have ever made. 

Disregard that towards you my friend. I was reading through here and had you mistaken for OP. I actually enjoy your posts for the most part. We do have a football team, but thats a different story for another day unfortunately.  

1 minute ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I have seen sportswriter before, but only on Harriman threads.  They are usually gone out of the playoffs before we see them anyways.  

I usually stay with the Roane county team threads and teams in our region. Since moving out to the middle part of the state I’ve branched out a bit more though. 

1 minute ago, OmahaOmaha said:

They wasn’t too good this year but a couple years back they were a pretty good ball club. They also won a state title in boys basketball 2-3 years back. 

We’ve always been a basketball school for the most part. We’ve had the athletes on the football field but coaching has been a lot to be desired. 

2 minutes ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

I usually stay with the Roane county team threads and teams in our region. Since moving out to the middle part of the state I’ve branched out a bit more though. 

You may not have seen it but what happened to that other Harriman poster. I can’t member his name it was maybe BlueDevil something or BD? He was a younger guy and posted quite often now seems he vanished. 

He was the guy that got chewed out by cheerleaders when he was runnin chains 

Edited by OmahaOmaha

• CoachT changed the title to South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)