South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

9 minutes ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

After the yearlong trash talk RD and OP have done this year I hope the Cherokees absolutely put it on the Pirates. One thing is without question, Greenback has lived rent free in a select few SP fans heads all year. Go rep the best region in 1A next Friday! 

Trust me they are a embarrassment to South Pittsburg also. Maybe they will RUNNOFT and never come back. About the Game... I don't see anyone doing much Damage on this Pirate Defense.  Ive never seen a Single A Team loaded with so many talented running backs. South Pittsburg has around 3500 rushing yards this year.

Edited by Geno
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Geno said:

Trust me they are a embarrassment to South Pittsburg also. Maybe they will RUNNOFT and never come back. About the Game... I sont see anyone doing much Damage on this Pirate Defense.  Ive never seen a Single A Team loaded with so many talented runninf backs. South Pittsburg has around 3500 rushing yards this year.

Yep you guys are LOADED!

1 minute ago, Geno said:

Trust me they are a embarrassment to South Pittsburg also. Maybe they will RUNNOFT and never come back. About the Game... I sont see anyone doing much Damage on this Pirate Defense.  Ive never seen a Single A Team loaded with so many talented runninf backs. South Pittsburg has around 3500 rushing yards this year.

The thing with Greenback is that you’re gonna have to double team one receiver and then basically play man on the other 3. That’s where we really hurt teams. It’s hard to play man coverage on our receivers. BUT... we haven’t seen a secondary as athletic as SP. Not even close tbh. If Grider needs help with the defense, I’ll gladly help him and play man coverage with no safety. That should work!

• CoachT changed the title to South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)