South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

Well, first off congrats to both teams for making it to the semifinals like most thought. Our boys are so focused and ready for this game. In talking to a lot of them the past week, they have a ton of respect for the Greenback program and players and are excited for a great opportunity. I like what one of the kids told me. He said "a lot of people make a big deal about some transfers but we don't as a team. We spend all off season dedicated to lifting weights and conditioning and then put in all the hard work in fall camp for this moment. We want to play the best. We don't want to play some cake team. It's our 11 against theirs and that's all that matters". I thought that showed a lot of maturity. So, I know their has been a lot of garbage talk between some on here...but from a players perspective and I would say on both sides...both respect each other and are ready to get it on.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• CoachT changed the title to South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)