South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

15 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I went ahead and created us a website for this game. That Clemons man is already on Griders field so he want see this to make him real mad. You have to be real smart. Ive been looking in my Murphy Fair book and Grider needs to put this Cagle boy on this Willis boy to guard him since he is as tall as him. I garuntee we need to be in prevent defence so that Carnes boy cant throw and Grider needs to blitz him. That Sanders boy was trained this summer by that Manning man. He should call him and see if he will come and train our boys for this Carnes boy. Me and that Tower man will be there real early. Let me ask you orchestraters a question. Can I bring my thermos in that Ryan mans field? You think im joking but im not.

that Orangeblack dude created an official thread for this game 2 hours ahead of Roy

Booger just sayin Booger ant jokin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

13 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Well here it is the official thread to talk about the most anticipated game of the year.We all pretty much knew it was coming.So lets go!

RD ant gonna b realthrilled bout u starin this tread.....and callin it official gonna make RD evenmore madder

Booger just sayin Booger ant jokin :mrgreen:

On the outside looking in - SP runs the ball; GB throws the ball. How do the Ds match up with this? GB seems to be suspect to the run, but SP can be suspect to the pass, and has not played a team with the passing talent of GB, BUT GB has not seen a team with the overall running talent (and speed) of SP. Overall GB is a more balanced team - but SP has talent across the board. Loggerhead!

I think it comes down to this ~ high scoring game, can SP get the pressure and disrupt the passing game? I do not believe SP can cover all the weapons that GB has (#1 receiver is 100+ yds. per game; #2 receiver is 80+ yds. per game), so it get's settled on the line. If SP gets pressure, how does GB react? Can they shift gears, perhaps (#3 receiver is their running back 40 yds. per game receiving).

I was taking SP to win by a TD; But when Roy started the early thread (before the deal was sealed) it angered the football gods. GB wins in the final minute following a pass interference call on 4th down, giving GB a new set of downs leading the winning TD.

Regardless of who wins, the freight trains coming out of the west are going to be a hand full.

• Like 1

• CoachT changed the title to South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)