South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

3 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Give me time prick.  The charges were dismissed on the kid because he wad innocent and he went on to play college ball.  You think im joking but im not. 

A simple request: don't let anger, revenge, etc cause you to post comments that are personal in nature on our message boards. You don't have to always be politically correct but personal attacks are not needed. Think a little before you post. If you still have a problem then please let me know. This is a great place to build relationships, not tear them apart. Thanks.

21 minutes ago, GHS1010 said:

Hey, I was talking talking with a friend and he wanted to ask me if the black convict you all had playing for you some years ago, was your son? He was supposed to be in jail in Alabama but somehow showed up on Friday nights at South Pitt playing football until the judge found out about it and they hauled the young man back to jail. So don't accuse GB posters about bending any rules. I can guarantee you that our principal is a stickler about abiding to the rules.  So give it up ole men our beginning to smell! 

animated_1574816878838001_1574816882395.gif

3 minutes ago, GHS1010 said:

A simple request: don't let anger, revenge, etc cause you to post comments that are personal in nature on our message boards. You don't have to always be politically correct but personal attacks are not needed. Think a little before you post. If you still have a problem then please let me know. This is a great place to build relationships, not tear them apart. Thanks.

LRDAO.... You think you made RD angry, nah but I dont want a relationship with you.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 minutes ago, crow said:

Lol, we did all right, made the final 8, and the day you can run me off of anything is the day you admit wendy is really old pirate. Now you git lil un

2 minutes ago, crow said:

Lol, we did all right, made the final 8, and the day you can run me off of anything is the day you admit wendy is really old pirate. Now you git lil un

Now you & O&B are closer than RD & OP! 

28 minutes ago, crow said:

BTW I am a greenback fan, just don't live there. Used to be a SP fan as well, still try to be but durned if some of your fans don't make it tough with the whining. 

26 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

+1

Crow, yous jest too close to them Fake Honey Hole fellers, difficult to see the flames while in the fire! They orchestrated          GBnation signaling a + sign Is Fake News! He ain’t never been a Pirate Fan, Jest trying to stroke a few gullible SP fans. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

25 minutes ago, pujo said:

Used to be a Greenback fan myself, when I figured out none was from Greenback, I gave that up.This is a Public School  GCA. Didn't care for that pack either.

8 minutes ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

The 2019 Class that graduated around 17 seniors last year were 133-10 in football from crickets until they graduated wearing a G. Easy for people to accuse of cheating and of all sorts when the past 4 years they made 6 state appearances in football and baseball. Guess that’s why most of America hate bama or the patriots bc they win too much:popcorneater: but still didn’t expect that comment from pujo a two decade dedicated member of the t.

Old Pirate ain’t surprised, Pujo ain’t No dummy! Easy to see the flames while not standing in the fire.

5 minutes ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

Well just send your transfers up here to Maryville and Greenback since y’all turn transfers away.  Never thought South Pitt would be so satisfied for just making it to semis this many years in a row. 

Feller, yous already confused again from the Smoke & Mirrors. SP Don’t ever SEND & orchestrate any transfers. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE