South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says a small 1a team doesn’t graduate 17 good players start have started fer a long time and then immediately fills those vacancies naturally.  Whitwell a great example, Greenback another until the orchestration to build a supporting cast to save the lone stud left stranded in rising water! 

LRDAO... OP let me ask you a question. Do you think that Ryan man has run the GB skillet slinger off? I garuntee you she aint been helping coach since week 1.  You think im joking but im not. 

12 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... OP let me ask you a question. Do you think that Ryan man has run the GB skillet slinger off? I garuntee you she aint been helping coach since week 1.  You think im joking but im not. 

Rd this is probably the 6th time I’ve asked and you haven’t even tried to answer my question. Are You Kin To

Roy D Mercer From Tulsa?

if you would just answer my question I won’t bother you no more. 

And are you an OP Room Mates ? 

Asking for a friend? 

1 minute ago, oneyewilly said:

I'll tell you one thing if @TheAmbassador was still patrolling this thread he'd had this thing shut down at least 40eleven times by now.  

Of that I have no doubt! Still it’s laughable reading some post! We all need a good read and laugh at times even though I’m sure this violates the “Staying on Topic” rule! Lol

1 hour ago, rlh said:

The legal system, school system and TSSAA are different things and Alabama is a completely different state.  He played some downs in about 2 games and none of those were in violation of the TSSAA and that Chilly man checked it out thoroughly.  GB is lucky that people haven't had private investigators and media sniffing around up there.

Surprisingly strange, but who knows fer sure?

52 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

RD, Old Pirate says the GB Skillet Slinger has made her imprint of them GB coaches. She has jest been quiet cause she got pacified fer a spell.