South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

48 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

Exactly Jake!

By the way, we will be cranking up our extra strength and conditioning program in the weight room at church after the state championship games. Let everybody know that wants their kid to get better for next year they are welcome to come if they can handle my training. Doesn't matter which school they go to.

I will definitely be in touch...I have already gave your name to a couple of people.  Hope your family has a great Thanksgiving!!

20 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Do you know if WEPG will carry this game? 

No, so everyone needs to show up to know what is going on!!

But for those that absolutely can't make it then yes, it will be on the radio and online.  AM910, FM104.9 and www.theriver1049.com

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

On 10/31/2019 at 9:59 PM, CaptainJackRackam said:

After continuing to read more and more post about this situation and knowing of other situations were the TSSAA has blatantly ignored or decided to pick which rules and violations should be looked over or enforced, I hope the court sides with Fayetteville. If that does happen, the TSSAA administration as a whole should be investigated to see if proof can be found of other cases that’s been handled improperly!

Again, just my opinion! 

Proof of a QB playing in a unsanctioned All Star game in another state while still enrolled in a TN school before starting his Senior yr! 

9BF756FE-9E98-4BB7-BAB1-1FFD26527B31.jpeg

The TSSAA has a selective governing agenda. TSSAA only vaguely look into self reported & complaints! State Champion crowned in 2018 with known ineligible player!