South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

10 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Now junior the TSSAA are the ones who make the rules. Just figured they needed a little reminding of that one.  Btw since you are requesting to become a pirate fan I can bring you a shirt or hat and we can watch the game together by where that red truck usually parks 

Willy man you knowd them GB fellars dont follow no rules.  You think im joking but im not. 

3 hours ago, WarChant said:

I guarantee we are gonna send that SRO officer around to check your thermos... That Ryan man don’t allow anything in his stadium from Ronnie Red Eyes, I ain’t jokin RAY 

Roy don't put anything in that thermos but cocoa, Red Bull and corn squeazings from Gord Neck.

24 minutes ago, Spfan2011 said:

@oneyewilly @Roy Dillard

These greenback folks so hungry to get as many gold trophies in the case as pittsburg does they are going to start advertising their needed positions on Facebook marketplace, Craigslist, local papers, and now even trying to join the pirates group page to post an ads in there. 

Dad Burnit, that’s good stuff right there! 

5 minutes ago, WarChant said:

Sounds like you been drinking after that goat licker ... shewwww don’t bring that mess up this way :shock:

Speaking of a goat licker that old goat farmer down the road sure hopes RD and Bertha hit it off. Hes tired of catching her standing at his fence starring at his billy goat he done got 2 restraining orders against her. 

1 hour ago, oneyewilly said:

Roy I talked to that Menees man today and I garuntee you he told me that there was no reserved seating for them Tonka trucks. Said it is all general admission during the playoffs .  Junior will be upset he won't be able to blow his traffic whistle. 

1 hour ago, cherokee23 said:

You won’t have to worry about me. I’d like to see you tell them to move their trucks lol 

I won't have too! That Menees man is taking care of that ;-)

1 hour ago, cherokee23 said:

Letting someone else fight your battles. Let me guess.. you called him too to complain?

Now junior the TSSAA are the ones who make the rules. Just figured they needed a little reminding of that one.  Btw since you are requesting to become a pirate fan I can bring you a shirt or hat and we can watch the game together by where that red truck usually parks 

Old Pirate says, Thata Boy 1EW. But you knowds them Orchestrators ain’t goin to pay attention to Bernie’s Rules!  They’s think they’s special, cause theys claim to have a Honey Hole. 

32 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says, Thata Boy 1EW. But you knowds them Orchestrators ain’t goin to pay attention to Bernie’s Rules!  They’s think they’s special, cause theys claim to have a Honey Hole. 

OP wonder what that Ryan man will say next year when all these new athletes will want that Greenback education?