South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, Spfan2011 said:

@oneyewilly  Wonder if the school is boarding coach Ryan? That Traci lady also said there is not a Greg Ryan that owns anything land or dwelling in Loudon county.  I bet that Ryan man is renting from the same person that the Carnes family is renting from. Blount county has alot of Carnes families in it but just 4 in Loudon county in 2013 & 2017. Unless the Carnes family was thinking ahead and bought a house in 2017 for this season. 

LRDAO.... They all renting the same out house. You think im joking but im not. 

3 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you ill be there with my Murphy Fair book, thermos, and fudge rounds.  You think im joking but im not. 

Well I want to set you up on a date with my aunt Bertha for the game she really likes how you talk. 

Edited by GbMan

16 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you ill be there with my Murphy Fair book, thermos, and fudge rounds.  You think im joking but im not. 

I guarantee we are gonna send that SRO officer around to check your thermos... That Ryan man don’t allow anything in his stadium from Ronnie Red Eyes, I ain’t jokin RAY 

21 minutes ago, GbMan said:

Well I want to set you up on a date with my aunt Bertha for the game she really likes how you talk. 

Fellar are you joking? Wendy caught ole RD and OP one night when Grider played in that last championship at that Tucker mans stadium at the night club.  She put a lock on it after that for months.  You think im joking but im not. 

8 minutes ago, WarChant said:

I guarantee we are gonna send that SRO officer around to check your thermos... That Ryan man don’t allow anything in his stadium from Ronnie Red Eyes, I ain’t jokin RAY 

I garuntee you arent getting my thermos.  You need to have that sro check them Tonka trucks before he starts messing with my thermos.  That SRO probably rents the same out house as that Ryan and Carnes man.  You think im joking but im not.