South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

3 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... No wonder you fellars have to orchestrate.  Did you say she poked you in the butt? You supposed to be poking her.  You got your studding reversed.  Junior just skip over this one. Pops will get mad if you read this mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

I spit out my milk. This is hilarious you just can’t make this stuff up. 

3 hours ago, GbMan said:

RD you are crazy!! I’m lost for words 

Me as well..

2 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

Roy I talked to that Menees man today and I garuntee you he told me that there was no reserved seating for them Tonka trucks. Said it is all general admission during the playoffs .  Junior will be upset he won't be able to blow his traffic whistle. 

2 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

You won’t have to worry about me. I’d like to see you tell them to move their trucks lol 

1 hour ago, oneyewilly said:

Now junior the TSSAA are the ones who make the rules. Just figured they needed a little reminding of that one.  Btw since you are requesting to become a pirate fan I can bring you a shirt or hat and we can watch the game together by where that red truck usually parks 

1 hour ago, cherokee23 said:

I’d rather burn it.

One Eye Willy and Junior 23 need to get a room. You can’t make this stuff up it keeps me laughing. 

I’ve watched a lot of film on Willis and Carnes. No doubt they are two dominant players that will be difficult to stop. However, most players at the high school level have repeated tendencies that are highly recognizable to those that know football . Let me just say though that recognizing those tendencies does not always guarantee you success against great athletes but it does give you a better idea of what play is about to unfold. With that said, I’m sure our coaching staff has noticed exactly what I’m talking about. No disrespect at all meant here, just pure observation. Heck some of the GB folks on hermay have noticed the same things this year seeing it every game.

10 minutes ago, piratetom said:

I’ve watched a lot of film on Willis and Carnes. No doubt they are two dominant players that will be difficult to stop. However, most players at the high school level have repeated tendencies that are highly recognizable to those that know football . Let me just say though that recognizing those tendencies does not always guarantee you success against great athletes but it does give you a better idea of what play is about to unfold. With that said, I’m sure our coaching staff has noticed exactly what I’m talking about. No disrespect at all meant here, just pure observation. Heck some of the GB folks on hermay have noticed the same things this year seeing it every game.

I had a defensive coach in the 90s at GB that was very good at picking up on that. I believe every team has them you don’t really realize it till you get to looking.  Mike doing ok? 

4 hours ago, GbMan said:

Speaking of a goat licker that old goat farmer down the road sure hopes RD and Bertha hit it off. Hes tired of catching her standing at his fence starring at his billy goat he done got 2 restraining orders against her. 

Gbman, Figure theys a HEEP coacht fellers ain’t fell fer that Honey Hole mess. Cousin Lester done found out bout the Honey Hole reference. Yous acknowledged that goat farmer is jest down the road. Now, Does that goat farmer really name all his breeding goats Honey Hole? Rumor is that’s his mainest selling secret! Old Pirate ain’t jest joking neither! 

8 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Gbman, Figure theys a HEEP coacht fellers ain’t fell fer that Honey Hole mess. Cousin Lester done found out bout the Honey Hole reference. Yous acknowledged that goat farmer is jest down the road. Now, Does that goat farmer really name all his breeding goats Honey Hole? Rumor is that’s his mainest selling secret! Old Pirate ain’t jest joking neither! 

OP that goat farmer needing some help them breeding goats ant producing seems aunt Bertha been down there running them goats. He is needing RD when he gets up here to come to the farm and catch aunt Bertha.  She got the farm tore up she went down there wearing them goat horns eating fudge rounds. 

31 minutes ago, GbMan said:

I had a defensive coach in the 90s at GB that was very good at picking up on that. I believe every team has them you don’t really realize it till you get to looking.  Mike doing ok? 

He was in a lot of pain earlier but the meds finally kicked in. Resting good now. Time will tell...thanks for asking.