South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

5 hours ago, GHS1010 said:

Hey, I was talking talking with a friend and he wanted to ask me if the black convict you all had playing for you some years ago, was your son? He was supposed to be in jail in Alabama but somehow showed up on Friday nights at South Pitt playing football until the judge found out about it and they hauled the young man back to jail. So don't accuse GB posters about bending any rules. I can guarantee you that our principal is a stickler about abiding to the rules.  So give it up ole men our beginning to smell! 

Come on now, you are going to stoop that low? Do you know the young man in question? Do you know all the detailed information about his case? Better yet, do you have children and if so, would you find it acceptable that if one made a horrible mistake/decision would you want it called out like that? 
 I know your response will be but they are talking about our transfers...well there’s a big difference in a transfer and what you just insinuated! 
 I have the upmost respect for the GB posters that I have known and just meet but you just made yourself look horrible! (That only matters if you actually care if you look like a jerk or not!) 

If you had actually meet that young man or his mother you’d know what type of person or people they are! 

7 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

I’m still appalled. I get that a few of our posters beat a dead horse a lot but to get on here and make the racist remarks like GHS1010 made shows some true colors. There is no place in this world for people like that! Absolutely pathetic!

Let’s just try and ignore this complete nonsense! I myself was sucked in and posted myself but remember what Mark Twain said,”never argue with stupid people, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!” 

19 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Come on now, you are going to stoop that low? Do you know the young man in question? Do you know all the detailed information about his case? Better yet, do you have children and if so, would you find it acceptable that if one made a horrible mistake/decision would you want it called out like that? 
 I know your response will be but they are talking about our transfers...well there’s a big difference in a transfer and what you just insinuated! 
 I have the upmost respect for the GB posters that I have known and just meet but you just made yourself look horrible! (That only matters if you actually care if you look like a jerk or not!) 

If you had actually meet that young man or his mother you’d know what type of person or people they are! 

They are an awesome family. Dylan is a great young man. Wrong place at the wrong time. It happens.. it would take a heartless person not to love him and his family. Like I said earlier, the rest of 1A better be glad because he was arguably the most electric Pirate EVER. 

14 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Let’s just try and ignore this complete nonsense! I myself was sucked in and posted myself but remember what Mark Twain said,”never argue with stupid people, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!” 

I’m aggressive when it comes to racist bigots. No place in society for them!