South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, TyroneBiggums said:

This is comical kinfolk. Surely your meaning in 1A because I assure you there are plenty in the state in larger classes that would do more than slow him down. I’m just keeping it real

58 minutes ago, Jim1972 said:

YOU have a personal agenda with this kid.What has he done to you?You are flat obsessed.This is what is comical!

52 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Not at all kinfolk. Y’all just blow so much smoke up his ace the kid will never have a chance at staying humble after leaving Greenback. I hear more about that kid In Knoxville area as I do any of the Alcoa or Maryville players. He is a great 1A player no doubt about it but some of y’alls statements are just absurd. I’m just keeping it real

Old Pirate says them GB fellers gots 1 homegrown stud theys been promoting all year. Good, yes..You’d think he is the next Jerry Rice. The orchestration was mainly about acquiring talent to aid the agenda to get him attention. It worked, but can’t git lost in all the Smoke & Mirrors 

Edited by OLD PIRATE
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Well, hard for a QB to throw when being pressured/attacked all night! SP defense is definitely a mean bunch! Meigs thought the same thing coming in to that game, there QB would hurt SP! Regardless of the excuses after it was over, SP kept him in check all night! Yes, before it’s mentioned, his receivers weren’t helping him much!

Going to be a good game regardless...

81E9018A-937B-4C48-AB96-121AA6DDBD1E.jpeg

Old Pirate says the Pirates got to bring the hammer. Best way to defend against a good QB is make sure he spends majority of night seeing stars, either in his head or those in the night sky! 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Geno said:

Well I hope I can make the Game. Tournment season has started for me and I'm trying to prepare for Vegas. But if possible I'm gonna try and squeeze in those Bleachers. I believe this Pirate Bunch is one of those Teams you talk about 20 years later. No Score Prediction from me this week but I do believe the Pirates hold their own Destiny to Gold!

Geno man let me ask you a question. When you shoot your bows and arrows do you wear those green tights like that Robin Hood man? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

3 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I have also thought this would be the best option if I were the opposing team's D coordinator.  But I don't think anyone on your team or in the state is physical enough or big enough to slow 6'4" 205lb #23 down.

Helmet boy sit back down in your Tonka truck and shut your pie hole.  If nobody in my Murphy Fair book could shut this Willis boy down he would be going to any SEC school he wanted not Austin peay.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Like 1

While 23 is a stud for 1A who catches everything and can run well after catching it, I’d be will to bet that one of our smallest players will leave him with some sore areas after getting hit multiple times.  It might come after catching the ball, but it WILL take it toll through the game.  GB has all the tools for bringing home the Gold.  They have several tendencies though that if exposed at the right times MIGHT give an opponent just enough time to slip into the lead.  It will be tough to keep it close.  I just hope we keep it respectable.  

26 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

While 23 is a stud for 1A who catches everything and can run well after catching it, I’d be will to bet that one of our smallest players will leave him with some sore areas after getting hit multiple times.  It might come after catching the ball, but it WILL take it toll through the game.  GB has all the tools for bringing home the Gold.  They have several tendencies though that if exposed at the right times MIGHT give an opponent just enough time to slip into the lead.  It will be tough to keep it close.  I just hope we keep it respectable.  

I would be willing to bet the kids from Oakland and Maryville could D him up 1 on 1 with no safety help. He is a great player no doubt about it but those cats are on a different level.

There is no question Willis is one of the best recivers in 1a. In the past passing teams have giving the pirates the most trouble.  This year we have several more athletes on D than in years past. I agree with what pirate87 said jam him at the line allow our dline time to get to Carnes even if it's enough to throw the timing off. Coach peak is a very good D coordinator so I'm very interested on what his game plan will be.     I think they key is can the pirates eliminate the big play on 3rd and 4th downs.

I say play regular defense he’s going to get his yardage regardless so don’t give them any other options for other people to hurt us.  I agree he’s a great 1A player 2a player possibly even 3a player but we start getting into the 4a 5a 6a where everybody on the line of scrimmage is the same size as him it’s a whole different ball game

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe