South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

1 minute ago, crow said:

Gotta have guys on the other end to, not a 1 man show. Stinnett and Willis had huge games. Bailey and Bubba played well on defense. To many SP players to remember played lights out, sorry I can't remember their names but last night was the only game I got to listen to so not familiar with the names. This just sounds like one of "those" games that'll be talked about for years. I'm sure it's a tough loss to take but from an outsider to both programs didn't sound like either team left anything out there. Just a heck of a game. Like someone posted, extra points were the difference. GB had a slight, and I mean very slight advantage there last night. Sometimes when great teams meet it comes down to that. For what it's worth I listened to every minute and the GB crew will tell you I'm not a fan of their radio guys lol. 

LOL.no your not.

4 minutes ago, crow said:

Gotta have guys on the other end to, not a 1 man show. Stinnett and Willis had huge games. Bailey and Bubba played well on defense. To many SP players to remember played lights out, sorry I can't remember their names but last night was the only game I got to listen to so not familiar with the names. This just sounds like one of "those" games that'll be talked about for years. I'm sure it's a tough loss to take but from an outsider to both programs didn't sound like either team left anything out there. Just a heck of a game. Like someone posted, extra points were the difference. GB had a slight, and I mean very slight advantage there last night. Sometimes when great teams meet it comes down to that. For what it's worth I listened to every minute and the GB crew will tell you I'm not a fan of their radio guys lol. 

Concerning the last sentence; I did too and I'm not either. BTW, I think the "quick tap pass forward to a guy running from the side"  is called a Jet Sweep :roflol: 

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

Concerning the last sentence; I did too and I'm not either. BTW, I think the "quick tap pass forward to a guy running from the side"  is called a Jet Sweep :roflol: 

Technically a touch pass, "throw" it 6 inches get a 68 yard touchdown pass in the books. Like this one game we played once. First play we ran one and. . . Oh, uh. . . Never mind :roflolk: