South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

33 minutes ago, pujo said:

Can't say I've ever attended any soccer contests.

Went to a few, never cared for it myself. Probably because I'm basically ignorant of the rules. My youngest that played on the 2008 team played a couple of years. A lot of that team did, it was great for keeping in shape for football. I just don't much like watching it. 

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Tell me you didnt see Holden Willis held on EVERY play?Tell me the interception wasnt a completion and down by ground??It could have went either way.They let both teams get away with alot.

Tell me you didn't see a 4th and 6 on the 30 ish called pass interference? The Ball was no where near catchable. The one that sent Vic on the field yelling!  If the Ball isnt catchable it isn't a Pass interference. That woyld have turned the Ball over instead of Greenback scoring. Those calls are Game changers. 

2 minutes ago, Geno said:

Tell me you didn't see a 4th and 6 on the 30 ish called pass interference? The Ball was no where near catchable. The one that sent Vic on the field yelling!  If the Ball isnt catchable it isn't a Pass interference. That woyld have turned the Ball over instead of Greenback scoring. Those calls are Game changers. 

Uncatchable makes no difference. No such rule in high school. 

1 hour ago, sportman said:

AT SP I can count on one hand the kickers over the years that you could count on, and that's awful weak considering how many athletes we've had come through the school. There is no sense in it at all. And as you can see, it has cost us in several games over the year's.  

Sportsman he didn't miss or was I watching a different Game? It was a Bad snap