South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

5 minutes ago, Geno said:

Another example of why Greenback is so hated and will continue to be. First I dont know what Game PowerP watched but it wasn't the GB/SP Game. And when your QB for the year has a Broken Collar Bone you do what you have to do. If Greenbacks QB goes down thia wouldn't have been a Game. Fact!

This shows you don’t know very much. First off, the teams play a different style of football so losing certain players will hurt one team more than it would the other. What if SP intercepts the 2-3 passes that hits them square in the chest? What if SP gets 1 first down with 3 mins left? What if Grider ran misdirection off jet motion with 5 more? You had many opportunities to win this one. The referees weren’t the problem.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, muskox said:

Waste of your time buddy. They think they have the greatest fans and also the greatest coach in the history of sports. The living legend grider has got out coached the last 3 times he has faced greenback. I will admit that as a whole unit south Pitt had the upper hand in total talent. But that sweep left and sweep right will eventually get stopped against good teams. If he is the greatest coach ever  why are you guys not a balanced team. With those kind of athletes you should throw for 200 and rush for 200 every game. Do any of you ever wonder how many gold balls you might have won the past 10 years if you had a coach who could draw up more than five plays

Do you think Ryan would have won last night with the SP bunch is that what you're saying?

4 minutes ago, Geno said:

Another example of why Greenback is so hated and will continue to be. First I dont know what Game PowerP watched but it wasn't the GB/SP Game. And when your QB for the year has a Broken Collar Bone you do what you have to do. If Greenbacks QB goes down thia wouldn't have been a Game. Fact!

Do you realize how bad south Pitt is hated by most. Every team that is good gets hated by others for the most part. Even with your other qb you only threw a couple times a game. We have faced you guys three times in 5 years in the semis. Same exact 5 plays every year. Nothing has changed. We are a pass heavy team this year but the last two times we played you we were very balanced

1 minute ago, powerp said:

Do you think Ryan would have won last night with the SP bunch is that what you're saying?

He dang sure would have had more than 5 players to offer. I get the offense grider runs when you have that much speed against average teams. Beat you to the edges and make average teams look stupid. All I'm saying is with the talent that SP puts on the field every year if they had a coach who was a offensive mind like Ryan it could possibly be ugly for everyone in the state every year 

18 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

This shows you don’t know very much. First off, the teams play a different style of football so losing certain players will hurt one team more than it would the other. What if SP intercepts the 2-3 passes that hits them square in the chest? What if SP gets 1 first down with 3 mins left? What if Grider ran misdirection off jet motion with 5 more? You had many opportunities to win this one. The referees weren’t the problem.

No one expects a Greenback Fan to admit it about the refs. The 4th down  tipped passed called interference that lead to a TD. The huge Movement call that GB scored on. The 4th down play for Spitt that the Refs moved the Ball 2 or 3 times to make it GB ball. Ots a fact like it or not

9 minutes ago, muskox said:

He dang sure would have had more than 5 players to offer. I get the offense grider runs when you have that much speed against average teams. Beat you to the edges and make average teams look stupid. All I'm saying is with the talent that SP puts on the field every year if they had a coach who was a offensive mind like Ryan it could possibly be ugly for everyone in the state every year 

Not sure many people in the state have the offensive mind coach Ryan has. Everyone sees what they put on the field, but you should see what goes on behind closed doors. Most wouldn’t be able to comprehend everything that is involved with the game planning on the offensive side of the ball. Talked to someone that said he didn’t leave the field house after the OS game until Sunday and that was just to eat food...

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, muskox said:

Do you realize how bad south Pitt is hated by most. Every team that is good gets hated by others for the most part. Even with your other qb you only threw a couple times a game. We have faced you guys three times in 5 years in the semis. Same exact 5 plays every year. Nothing has changed. We are a pass heavy team this year but the last two times we played you we were very balanced

Check your facts. Our hurt QB is a 1000 yard Passer with just 1 interception all year. South Pittsburg does pass. Probably over 100 yards a game which is why we rush for 3-400 a Game.  Our QB play didn't hurt us but loosing our wide receiver to Play QB did.

3 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Not sure many people in the state have the offensive mind coach Ryan has. Everyone sees what they put on the field, but you should see what goes on behind closed doors. Most wouldn’t be able to comprehend everything that is involved with the game planning on the offensive side of the ball. Talked to someone that said he didn’t leave the field house after the OS game until Sunday and that was just to eat food...

Answer 1 question and I never talk about this but since you guys keep talking about Coachs...   Take away the cough cough Transfers where would GB have been this year? I can tell you. Defiantly not in a Semi Final Game

• Sad 1

Just now, Geno said:

Answer 1 question and I never talk about this but since you guys keep talking about Coachs...   Take away the cough cough Transfers where would GB have been this year? I can tell you. Defiantly not in a Semi Final Game

I’d venture to say we would’ve still been in the semis but it wouldn’t have been a game. But we have the guys we have, and they aren’t transfers to us. They ARE us! They’re just like the rest of the guys. You guys played a great game. Give your guys credit and don’t take away from the performance by pointing out things that aren’t a part of the game itself. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Geno said:

But we were and we beat you. What about the last two times we beat you in the semis. What's the excuses for those games

1 hour ago, Geno said:

Some good Guys on here from Greenback BUT even though TSSAA said NO Trucks last the 20 yard line so the Visitors had room to watch the Game, you guys still Parked up to the 40 yard line. We had alot of Elderly that couldn't watch the Game. Also I heard some Parents telling their Kids they were NOT to go to the Bathroom alone. Greenback Fans has a terrible reputation! I hope you guys try to fix that

Geno that is nothing but lies that fans like you try your best to give GB a bad reputation when you are a sore loser over high school football. Find one South Pitt fan on the fence that said GB fans said one disrespectful comment to a sp fan or player like you posted earlier in the week. From the Video I seen of ROBERT McCLAIN  going by the trucks screaming nothing but the filthiest of filth language just feet away from children while beating his chest and flexing like a complete fool. So don’t bring your garbage lies here Geno I’m sure you and respectful south Pitt fans have witnessed his behavior before. Robert McClain you are a disgrace to the South Pitt program and its unacceptable that fathers had to explain to their children that night about the language you used at a school event. 

• Upvote 3

We all know without Number 6 Greenback loses big last night but they ended up with him so it’s a mute point. The team they were able to bring together was a good one for sure. They had several D1 players on the field. That’s something SP definitely doesn’t have. I won’t blame Coach Grider either. That’s silly when the other team has big time college talent and we didn’t. 

Also I was in the restroom last night and there was a Murphy fair book in there. My question is was Roy in there as well? I looked for a thermos but didn’t see one  

Geno on a serious note are you Roy? Surely you haven’t been talking to yourself this entire time?