South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

1 minute ago, Gbnation said:

Your wrong. I watched it this morning and it was as clear as a bell he crossed the line. Go watch Carlos Youngers highlights and you will change your post!

Then you are completely Blind if you even think he crossed the line. His head hit the ground before the 2 yard line. No need in trying to prove anything. Lolol 

23 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

Dude you don’t know what you’re talking about. Greenback CLEARLY had the most talent in the east in 2015, 2016,2017,2018. It wasn’t even close. SP finally this season had as much talent and almost pulled it off. You’ve got kids that are going to Power 5 conferences for the Good Lord’s sake. 

There wasn’t any Power 5 conference athletes on the GB team last night. I enjoyed the game and I’m a fan of 23 and 52, but I don’t see either of them getting school paid for at a Power 5. I believe 23’s biggest offer to date is Tulane (and I hope he gets even more). What most folks don’t know is that an “offer” is often contingent on coming to the schools camp to compete against other kids that have been “offered” for the open scholarships. I’m absolutely not downing either kid, but I do understand the game. Unless you’re an elite 5 star, you have to earn your money in a camp. I was impressed with both players, you just exaggerated the talent level in my opinion. I saw a very fast SP team that should’ve won but got out coached. Bottom line. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gbnation said:

Your wrong. I watched it this morning and it was as clear as a bell he crossed the line. Go watch Carlos Youngers highlights and you will change your post!

I have no problem with him crossing the line. However the motion from the lead back was a tough call to miss in that spot. I agree they let them play. Both teams were holding through the game but those pick plays that weren’t called and that bogus interference on a tipped ball really hurt us badly. I’m not saying they weren’t intentional I’m just saying they were missed. Those things definitely changed the game. A team as good as Greenback doesn’t need any extra help for sure. 

2 minutes ago, Geno said:

Still no answer. Go figure. Hard to beat the Refs and a Bought Team. Sadly noone has the balls to admit it wasn't a score. The Refs couldn't have just missed that play. Its not even close. I'm just stating facts. 

The refs didn’t beat nobody! You just can’t get it wrapped around your head that we beat you again!!!

Just now, gcapride said:

There wasn’t any Power 5 conference athletes on the GB team last night. I enjoyed the game and I’m a fan of 23 and 52, but I don’t see either of them getting school paid for at a Power 5. I believe 23’s biggest offer to date is Tulane (and I hope he gets even more). What most folks don’t know is that an “offer” is often contingent on coming to the schools camp to compete against other kids that have been “offered” for the open scholarships. I’m absolutely not downing either kid, but I do understand the game. Unless you’re an elite 5 star, you have to earn your money in a camp. I was impressed with both players, you just exaggerated the talent level in my opinion. I saw a very fast SP team that should’ve won but got out coached. Bottom line. 

The ACC isn’t a power 5 conference? I stand corrected. I thought 52 was committed to Virginia Tech. 

Just now, Pirate2003 said:

I have no problem with him crossing the line. However the motion from the lead back was a tough call to miss in that spot. I agree they let them play. Both teams were holding through the game but those pick plays that weren’t called and that bogus interference on a tipped ball really hurt us badly. I’m not saying they weren’t intentional I’m just saying they were missed. Those things definitely changed the game. A team as good as Greenback doesn’t need any extra help for sure. 

It’s not a pick play if the receivers head is looking at the QB. 

4 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I just saw a guy that was right on the line filming. I'm not arguing. I've stated several times we should have won if we controlled what we could control. We didn't and that's it

3 minutes ago, Geno said:

Still no answer. Go figure. Hard to beat the Refs and a Bought Team. Sadly noone has the balls to admit it wasn't a score. The Refs couldn't have just missed that play. Its not even close. I'm just stating facts. 

I done told you you we shouldn't have scored a single point to the mighty 2019 version of the 85 bears. The refs gave us every yard and every point.

1 minute ago, Pirate2003 said:

It’s a pick play when the receiver goes and blocks the DB while the ball is in the air. That’s exactly what happened on a couple balls 20 caught. It might not have made a difference but that’s the rule. 

Not if his head is back. The time your talking about is the TD where we took the lead correct?! He ran a hitch.