South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

26 minutes ago, powerp said:

I watched his. He was behind the play. Another was straight down the line. A solid half yard short. Doesn't matter though. No complaining here

I know it doesn't matter, but I was standing nearly down the line on the GB side and while his body never got close to crossing, when he leaped and swung the ball toward the goal it sure appeared that it broke the plane....me and the guy next to me both commented that 23 had arms at least 4 foot long.  I have not seen any video.

If I knew how to post the video I would. The one from the side at the goal line clearly shows he didn't cross but nothing can or will be done about it. It a just the way things go. You can't win them all. Congrats GB I said all week long it was gonna be a heckuva game and it was. We can all say woulda coulda shoulda. I just wished grider would have stuck to the wing T instead of the spread. I guess he didn't think 5 could have been on the same timing as braden was and cause more issues. Reguardless guys and gals we are gonna see each other many and many more times in the future years. We all talk about the transfers. It is what it is. To opposing teams it sucks cause I would have loved to have those kids on sp team. It just stings and hangs in there for a while. 

I hope 23 gets the scholly he wants and proves me wrong. Hope he balls out sets more records and even gets drafted and takes care of momma and daddy. Ain't nothing wrong with that.  

I will agree grider got outcoached. Have seen it many of times in big games.  Oh well it hurts but life goes on. Good luck next week and hope the boys in O&B bring it home to the east.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gbnation said:

No it wasn’t lol. He was beside the play. 

I just got in and dried off from Knoxville. I've seen two different videos of this play from cameras that must have been 2 feet apart and I see why both sides are arguing their point.

One video shoes he clearly didn't make it, the other shows that he did. Man, if they did replay in high school then we would still be waiting on them to sort it out if the officials had to look at both of these films.