South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

16 minutes ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

If coaches swapped teams South Pitt wins big last night. Way too much talent for south Pitt not to be State Champs multiple times in past 6 years. Unless South Pitt fans are satisfied to just make it to 4th round every year

I believe our D was coached very well we were in position 2-3 times for interceptions and didn't haul them in.....offense well I did question why we were in the spread as often as we were.   Either way SP had numerous opportunities to win the game and came up short. No excuses! 

1 minute ago, Geno said:

When GB was 4th down and on the 3 inch line you guys realize your QB lost almost 2 yards on the Play. And that's with forward Motion. He ducked his head nd went straight down on the 11/2 2 yard line and the Ref said TD. It wasnt even close. The Video proves it hands down no doubt!! Its not even close

Uncle I give. We shouldn't even have scored last night. You guys are the greatest and we dont deserve to breathe the same air as you guys. But we will get to breathe some nice air in cookeville Friday. Will you be there so I know if I have to pack ear plugs for all the greenback children 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, muskox said:

Uncle I give. We shouldn't even have scored last night. You guys are the greatest and we dont deserve to breathe the same air as you guys. But we will get to breathe some nice air in cookeville Friday. Will you be there so I know if I have to pack ear plugs for all the greenback children 

So thats your answer? The fact that there is a video that proves what I said. You wouldn't wanna see it?  Its not even close. The fact is even though there is a Video proof you guys still wouldn't say " dang your right" we didn't score. Smh

38 minutes ago, Geno said:

When GB was 4th down and on the 3 inch line you guys realize your QB lost almost 2 yards on the Play. And that's with forward Motion. He ducked his head nd went straight down on the 11/2 2 yard line and the Ref said TD. It wasnt even close. The Video proves it hands down no doubt!! Its not even close

Ok lol I have video proof that you are completely wrong on this and it wasn’t the QB is was 23. Go friend Carlos younger on Facebook and watch his highlights and then come back and apologize. Another note what if GB would have connected on the 5 TD passes that we just missed, what if #3 didn’t hold all night long so he wouldn’t get beat every play. Get out of here with your garbage. These two teams layed it on the line for 4 quarters and they both deserve respect. To say SP didn’t beat SP is hilarious. SORE LOSER!!!!! Good game by both teams. 

Edited by Gbnation
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, muskox said:

You sure didnt mention that power 5 crap earlier in the week when everyone said we was facing the fastest greatest defense to ever play 1a football.

I didn’t say anything so don’t go trying to put words in my mouth. I’m the one that said we do have a very good defense but facing a QB that formerly was a starter at a 6A program is an entirely different dynamic. 

1 minute ago, Geno said:

So thats your answer? The fact that there is a video that proves what I said. You wouldn't wanna see it?  Its not even close. The fact is even though there is a Video proof you guys still wouldn't say " dang your right" we didn't score. Smh

See if you can get the game replayed. I'll pay the admission again gladly. I assure you if its replayed and we lose we would shake hands instead of walking off the field with no class 

12 minutes ago, Geno said:

Once again, know what you’re talking about before posting. That’s called a wildcat formation. It was #23 that ran it in for a TD. If you really need video proof, I’ll gladly post it from the pylon angle. Stop complaining about the refs.

2 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Ok lol I have video proof that you are completely wrong on this and it wasn’t the QB is was 23. Go friend Carlos younger on Facebook and watch his highlights and then come back and apologize. Another note what if GB would have connected on the 5 TD passes that we just missed, what if #3 didn’t hold all night long so he wouldn’t get beat every play. Get out of here with your garbage. These two teams keyed it on the line for 4 quarters and they both deserve respect. To say FB didn’t beat SP is hilarious. SORE LOSER!!!!! Good game by both teams. 

They must have a different film than you is all I can figure 

1 minute ago, muskox said:

See if you can get the game replayed. I'll pay the admission again gladly. I assure you if its replayed and we lose we would shake hands instead of walking off the field with no class 

Still no answer. Go figure. Hard to beat the Refs and a Bought Team. Sadly noone has the balls to admit it wasn't a score. The Refs couldn't have just missed that play. Its not even close. I'm just stating facts. 

• Sad 1