South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

2 minutes ago, Geno said:

#11 running back for Spitt is a BEAST. The fastest Man on the Team and a Junior. Every time he Touched the Ball it Counted. He ran as hard as any Back ive seen. His last name is Cooper. 

11 is a specimen!!Whats his name.He came flying in on first KO but Willis got him blocked right befoe he could make the tackle.Great plays all over the field last nigt by both.

20 minutes ago, Geno said:

Tell me you didn't see a 4th and 6 on the 30 ish called pass interference? The Ball was no where near catchable. The one that sent Vic on the field yelling!  If the Ball isnt catchable it isn't a Pass interference. That woyld have turned the Ball over instead of Greenback scoring. Those calls are Game changers. 

Lol. It wasn’t catchable because it was tipped at the line of scrimmage. Everyone saw it except the ones that needed to. It’s to bad because between that call and the couple of pick plays for TDs the outcome could have been different. It’s ashame but it seems that’s just our luck lately. 6 is the best QB in 1A and 23 is the best receiver. Hopefully they won’t be able to replace those guys and we will have a chance next season. 

Some good Guys on here from Greenback BUT even though TSSAA said NO Trucks last the 20 yard line so the Visitors had room to watch the Game, you guys still Parked up to the 40 yard line. We had alot of Elderly that couldn't watch the Game. Also I heard some Parents telling their Kids they were NOT to go to the Bathroom alone. Greenback Fans has a terrible reputation! I hope you guys try to fix that

Edited by Geno

6 minutes ago, Geno said:

Some good Guys on here from Greenback BUT even though TSSAA said NO Trucks last the 20 yard line so the Visitors had room to watch the Game, you guys still Parked up to the 40 yard line. We had alot of Elderly that couldn't watch the Game. Also I heard some Parents telling their Kids they were NOT to go to the Bathroom alone. Greenback Fans has a terrible reputation! I hope you guys try to fix that

You just cant let it go can you. South Pitt somehow had a truck on the fence on the 30 yard line. Dunno how they did it but we didnt say a word and chatted with them. Good group of guys in it so it didnt bother us.

2 minutes ago, muskox said:

You just cant let it go can you. South Pitt somehow had a truck on the fence on the 30 yard line. Dunno how they did it but we didnt say a word and chatted with them. Good group of guys in it so it didnt bother us.

You guys always have fun with the visitors over there.Good for you guys!