Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

2 hours ago, Waker said:

Sorry bud. If this game starts more than 1 min past 7 on Friday night, my man Croppy is going to have a come apart. We’ve waited all year for this.

Lol. That Croppy fellow is a good one. I respect both of y’all. Try and keep the old man on a tight leash Friday night. Wish both teams the best. Should be a dandy

4 hours ago, flatfoot said:

Lake county has an outstanding center. other than that on the linel Huntingdons defensive line will be on the rest of them before they can raise up

This right here, I asked this question yesterday, 

What makes you think you can go right through LC s offensive line? Stack the box? Please do... The water in huntingdon gives them super human strength? Good luck with that. 

Your dreaming if you think this will work, with no disrespect to he players on both sides of the ball, nothing about this game will be easy, 

And I’ll go ahead and throw his out there , last time I checked, in every game , we have rotated starters( more than just 11, yeah that’s right, both offense and defense) so the “sucking air” by second half want Cut it either

One prediction, Huntington players have not seen competition like LC all year, they will be sucking air by half

and yes , big Puckett will have someone calling for their momma by halftime

Edited by Guidance1812
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I heard it was a guy from WC. 

I hope  youre right but i have heard 2 different coaches today from 2 guys I would believe either of them.One says Matt the other Josh.   We will win with either coach but I actually like one of them..lol

3 hours ago, Maximum said:

Beagle have you heard any news on who you all are getting for a coach?

See above

3 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I heard it was a guy from WC. 

8 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Feller, ineligible player by TSSAA rules is illegal win or lose! But fer the TSSAA to have knowledge + undeniable proof at anytime, before, early, mid season , late or after the season is complete renders the TSSAA as disgraceful. As fer Whitwell & SP games last year, the Pirates should have won like the 25 straight before! No excuse, the Pirates were & are responsible fer their own destiny. 

If they had it  yes I would agree but they didn't or they would have.thats just sour grapes...

34 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

This right here, I asked this question yesterday, 

What makes you think you can go right through LC s offensive line? Stack the box? Please do... The water in huntingdon gives them super human strength? Good luck with that. 

Your dreaming if you think this will work, with no disrespect to he players on both sides of the ball, nothing about this game will be easy, 

And I’ll go ahead and throw his out there , last time I checked, in every game , we have rotated starters( more than just 11, yeah that’s right, both offense and defense) so the “sucking air” by second half want either

One prediction, Huntington players have not seen competition like LC all year, they will be sucking air

and yes , big Puckett will someone calling for their momma by halftime

Here are some points you may find interesting (at least the Huntingdon faithful will)

What does the number 392 mean to you?

That is the number of rushing yards Lake County gave up to Union City.

How about the number 272

That would be the amount of rushing yards surrendered to Crockett County.

How about 508? That would be Westview’s total yards for the game.

Do you know how many runs of 40+ yards Lake County has given up this year? Well no, but I do know in just the three above mentioned games it was 11.

We won’t get into the Gibson County “scrimmage” even though it was played as a game type situation because that really won’t mean much. So, I will just say your starters gave up 220 yards rushing and leave it at that.

Edited by Mustang1969
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Here are some points you may find interesting (at least the Huntingdon faithful will)

What does the number 392 mean to you?

That is the number of rushing yards Lake County gave up to Union City.

How about the number 272

That would be the amount of rushing yards surrendered to Crockett County.

How about 508? That would be Westview’s total yards for the game.

Do you know how many runs of 40+ yards Lake County has given up this year? Well no, but I do know in just the three above mentioned games it was 11.

We won’t get into the Gibson County “scrimmage” even though it was played as a game type situation because that really won’t mean much. So, I will just say your starters gave up 220 yards rushing and leave it at that.

If this is true it will be a ballgame! Huntingdon’s bright spot to me was their O-line play. Good luck to both teams.