Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

21 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

You are contradicting yourself in the same post.. One line you say who cares about scrimmage, its practice. Then the next you cite one of your scrimmages for us to base our opinion off of. Which is it? Do the scrimmages matter or not?

LC pounding their chest when throwing out Tubbs and Snyder individual stats. Then when a couple stats that dont look good for you are posted, suddenly its all "stupid mustanks and their silly numbers."

I couldnt give two craps about your personal opinion of your team or ours. I base my opinion off FACTS and actual DATA. And until Friday, that is all we have to measure these two teams against. Newsflash: Stats matter whether they fit your narrative or not.

So if you can't come in here with some actual substance and contribute to the conversation with something more than "u stupid", "moron", "LC good, Mustang bad", then you might as well stay hid back in your safe space and continue the LC circle jerk uninterrupted. 

Edit: and Bigster this whole post is not directed entirely to you either, but to all the uninformed posters constantly posting useless nonsense that adds nothing to the conversation. Just because they like to see their profile pic or whatever...

Well then...... Tell us  more about how you feel. 60+ pages of the same 'ole talk from both sides. In reality nothing any of us says on the thread really matters. These two teams will settle the debate Friday night. LC fans are in their corner and Huntingdon in theirs. This is just something to pass time until Friday IMO....... Have fun and enjoy the ride.....Don't wear your feelings on your sleeve...... Can't we all get along......lol .......

3 minutes ago, TipToe421 said:

Yes, with 2nd and 3rd string players in.....

You didn’t have 2nd or 3rd stringers in any of those games I mentioned. You kept your starters in against UC and then after the game   Your coach beat his chest that he would have beat them by 100 if he could have. He also kept his starters in against Dresden to run it up on them, and Westview as well.  Look I don’t care, it don’t matter except that y’all also keep beating your chests that “starters were pulled” when in fact that is not true.  Y’all were all proclaiming that Westview would come in 2nd in that region just because you beat them when anybody with an ounce of football iq could see that their defense was non existent. It chaps me all y’all come on here running our fan base down, when in truth most of you are the biggest bunch of blowhards I’ve ever heard. You have a good team but come on. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

You are contradicting yourself in the same post.. One line you say who cares about scrimmage, its practice. Then the next you cite one of your scrimmages for us to base our opinion off of. Which is it? Do the scrimmages matter or not?

LC pounding their chest when throwing out Tubbs and Snyder individual stats. Then when a couple stats that dont look good for you are posted, suddenly its all "stupid mustanks and their silly numbers."

I couldnt give two craps about your personal opinion of your team or ours. I base my opinion off FACTS and actual DATA. And until Friday, that is all we have to measure these two teams against. Newsflash: Stats matter whether they fit your narrative or not.

So if you can't come in here with some actual substance and contribute to the conversation with something more than "u stupid", "moron", "LC good, Mustang bad", then you might as well stay hid back in your safe space and continue the LC circle jerk uninterrupted. 

Edit: and Bigster this whole post is not directed entirely to you either, but to all the uninformed posters constantly posting useless nonsense that adds nothing to the conversation. Just because they like to see their profile pic or whatever...

Stupid mustanks, that’s a new one to me

still wanting a a real mustang to try to answer a serious football question , like you, tried to take the high ground, but the only answers was the defense will run through lc o line

puckett will be sucking wind by half, 

we gave up a lot of yards, I could go on and on with a few curse words/asterisks that was posted by some 

so I will continue to speak on there level if need be

doesnt matter , some lc fans have all but wrote it down for you all by now

oh, this is not totally directed at you, 

Edited by Guidance1812

42 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

Just because u wanted to throw a scrimmage In the mix.I noticed u didnt talk about the T C scrimmage tough.And u wanting to talk about late touchdowns.Did Hunt not just do the same thing against Huntland.Late.Make the score look better? Made the announcer commented on that? No u dont want to mention that Coach.Go back to the film room

Edited by mrbigster

2 hours ago, Waker said:

Please feel free to add some substance. I would love to hear a few things about what positive things Lake co does. Why do you think you have the edge. What do y’all do better than Huntingdon. 

or do you want to talk about donkeys and doses and being on the clock? For goodness sakes....add something!

there is one LC poster that will post about football. The rest are a bunch of clowns.

Bud you cannot be talking to me! Snyder...that’s it! Well...stop Snyder tubbs gross Abbott Puckett Matheny and Morgan on offense and you win!

i personally expect a shootout...just hoping we can keep up! I mean that 

Talking about the late touchdown versus Huntland:

It was a short pass to the sideline and the receiver shook 2 tackles and took it about 60 yards. It wasn’t a deep bomb like some are making it out to be. 

I don’t know how much else can be said about this game. I know nothing more than I’ve read on hear about Lake County. Obviously you all have a great team. I feel like we have a great team as well. We haven’t been good at defending the pass that’s a fact, but we haven’t faced many teams that we’ve had to worry about it or respect it. It’s cost us a few times. I’m confident the coach’s will have the team ready for what’s coming. 

No score prediction, it will be close either way and the starters will have to go the whole game. The players will decide it, not a bunch of posters on CoachT. 

Edited by Lurker
Added

3 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

Stupid mustanks, that’s a new one to me

No it isn’t. You’ve said Mustangs plenty. Moron, etc. but let someone call someone a chump and you whine and moan. Don’t make me have to start copying and pasteing.

still wanting a a real mustang to try to answer a serious football question , like you, tried to take the high ground, but the only answers was the defense will run through lc o line

Where was this said? 

puckett will be sucking wind by half.

Again where was this specifically said?

we gave up a lot of yards, I could on and on with a few curse words/asterisks that was posted by some 

Ok, didn’t your team give up a lot of yards? Show me some curse words. I know you probably whined to coach because I put an a and a couple of stars. But after all that is your mascot y’all have been going on about isn’t it? Donkey stomping. Wonder what that refers too?

so I will continue to speak on there level if need be

Their

doesnt matter , some lc fans have all but wrote it down for you all by now

oh, this is not totally directed at you, 

This is totally directed at you.

2 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

MORON

Even this act in itself proves what a clown you are. You are so dang idiotic I’m starting to feel sorry for you. Remember these words....I’ve been called worse by better girls than you. And remember this advice from Sun Tzu’s Art Of War.  “Don’t take a knife to a gunfight and don’t join a battle of wits unarmed.”