Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

Boys most everyone is picking Huntingdon...I hope you boys see! For the most part no respect! Same with Mr Football...no respect! People think you’re a good team just not championship caliber! Two good teams are going to war tonight! I just hope we remember the past two semis and how it feels...

Boys...they don’t believe in you!

All of LC knows better...rest up

Donkeyup and give a dose! 
We gonna have a coaches duel I cannot wait for!

FairWeather likes the elements when they are enjoyable. I’ve got fond memories from my childhood many moons ago spent fishing and swimming from the lake dock. Because of that LC has the tip of my cap in this one. Plus I got bucked off a wild mustang last week and dang near stubbed my little toe. Turn me against em forever! (Santa’s gotta bring a new rocking horse for the youngin now)

LC - 31

HH - 30

6 hours ago, shockernation said:

Boys most everyone is picking Huntingdon...I hope you boys see! For the most part no respect! Same with Mr Football...no respect! People think you’re a good team just not championship caliber! Two good teams are going to war tonight! I just hope we remember the past two semis and how it feels...

Boys...they don’t believe in you!

All of LC knows better...rest up

Donkeyup and give a dose! 
We gonna have a coaches duel I cannot wait for!

Nobody in Huntingdon is feeling comfortable right now.  Most anticipated matchup in a while.  I can assure you nobody over here is thinking its in the bag.  We know Lake Co is good.  Respect

Gameday. Standing room only. 5000 people at a small single A Game. WOW. I’ll be front and Center. Went and put out my Reserved Seat Spot.  I got the black bag with a Blue Towel and tape ready to enjoy.  I and to believe both teams offense will both do well with a very high score tonight but defense in the trenches wins this game Rain will set in and  a late fumble or a 4th and short ends one of this teams Season. Defense.  Wins Games.  I’m going with the Home Team.