Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

7 hours ago, shockernation said:

Boys most everyone is picking Huntingdon...I hope you boys see! For the most part no respect! Same with Mr Football...no respect! People think you’re a good team just not championship caliber! Two good teams are going to war tonight! I just hope we remember the past two semis and how it feels...

Boys...they don’t believe in you!

All of LC knows better...rest up

Donkeyup and give a dose! 
We gonna have a coaches duel I cannot wait for!

Hilarious. No one is picking the Mustangs. Not a situation the Mustangs are use to being in. It’s us against the world tonight. I like it. 

Seating spots are filling up on the home side.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Waker said:

Hilarious. No one is picking the Mustangs. Not a situation the Mustangs are use to being in. It’s us against the world tonight. I like it. 

Seating spots are filling up on the home side.

Someone posted earlier that about 3 different sourses had Hunt winning.Friday Main Event picked Hunt.A few fans from outside Hunt are giving Lake Co a slight chance

41 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Someone posted earlier that about 3 different sourses had Hunt winning.Friday Main Event picked Hunt.A few fans from outside Hunt are giving Lake Co a slight chance

In the Tennessean, all of the writers across the state with USA Today associated papers picked every semifinal game and they were 4-2 in favor of Hundon over Lake Co. Good luck tonight to both teams. I hate that anyone has to lose this game honestly. I don't want to pull for either team because I truly respect both programs, but those Lake Co fellers are a lot like the Trenton folk in ways. I'll just leave it at that. :mrgreen:

7 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

In the Tennessean, all of the writers across the state with USA Today associated papers picked every semifinal game and they were 4-2 in favor of Hundon over Lake Co. Good luck tonight to both teams. I hate that anyone has to lose this game honestly. I don't want to pull for either team because I truly respect both programs, but those Lake Co fellers are a lot like the Trenton folk in ways. I'll just leave it at that. :mrgreen:

You mean some great people and great fans?