Oakland @ Maryville - Here we go again...

GoPats2019

5 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

Yea, you definitely have shown you are not a credible poster anymore with that ignorant opinion. Ignoring your posts from now on, since they are as worthless as Vanderbilt's Football team.

Yeah pretty much, if that was serious.... which for his sake as a “credible” poster goes... that was pathetic lol I’m hoping he just has a terrible sense of sarcasm, even then it was a major dud. 

14 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

Yea, you definitely have shown you are not a credible poster anymore with that ignorant opinion. Ignoring your posts from now on, since they are as worthless as Vanderbilt's Football team.

Coming from the two biggest jokers in the 5A/6A threads, I'd be more worried about my credibility if you happened to agree with me. That said, I'd wager about every Maryville poster on here will agree with me that our 2nd teamers are better than most of the other team's starters and continue to prove it week in-week out by keeping shutouts intact.

I see these kids every day and would bet the Freshmen and JV kids saw the field about as much as your starters did this season. Ask Oak Ridge.... You know that 5A school that came up and beat you at home. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JSamson7 said:

Coming from the two biggest jokers in the 5A/6A threads, I'd be more worried about my credibility if you happened to agree with me. That said, I'd wager about every Maryville poster on here will agree with me that our 2nd teamers are better than most of the other team's starters and continue to prove it week in-week out by keeping shutouts intact.

I see these kids every day and would bet the Freshmen and JV kids saw the field about as much as your starters did this season. Ask Oak Ridge.... You know that 5A school that came up and beat you at home. 

You are delusional end of story, but keep the comedy train rolling... it’s funny material.

2 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

Unfortunately you may be correct. Maryvilles jv and freshman would most likely win this region easy. Beat any body maybe except oakland in their region. Raven and a couple others out west in that region may would beat that jv and freshman squad. Not many after that.

35 minutes ago, DaBears1976 said:

Unfortunately you may be correct. Maryvilles jv and freshman would most likely win this region easy. Beat any body maybe except oakland in their region. Raven and a couple others out west in that region may would beat that jv and freshman squad. Not many after that.

Appreciate it! I respect Coach Floyd (and Coach Ben Smith w/ the wrestling team) a lot and you guys are doing it the right way. We're almost flip flopped with you guys in regards to wrestling/football traditions. It helps we have 5 former HC's on our football staff and you guys have a ton of great coaches with there with Coach Smith. Especially when your MS team has one of the greatest coaches of all time (Logsdon) leading the way,  it's the equivalent of GQ coaching leading our Jr. High team!

31 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

Appreciate it! I respect Coach Floyd (and Coach Ben Smith w/ the wrestling team) a lot and you guys are doing it the right way. We're almost flip flopped with you guys in regards to wrestling/football traditions. It helps we have 5 former HC's on our football staff and you guys have a ton of great coaches with there with Coach Smith. Especially when your MS team has one of the greatest coaches of all time (Logsdon) leading the way,  it's the equivalent of GQ coaching leading our Jr. High team!

Looking forward to this wrestling season! If we can figure out our heavier weights, this team could or will bring that state back home this year.  Time will tell! But agree on Coach Smith. By far the best Coach and disclipin coach we have at Bradley. 

Edited by DaBears1976