Trousdale at Meigs: The Rematch to go to Cookeville

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

We have gotten alot of highlight crews this playoffs, just no actual game crews for the playoffs.

That's better than us. Top 100 has been with us throughout the whole year and they are out of Lake Co. But our game against H2O was on q lock channel but we haven't even had highlights on the local news channel but TC has to make it to the championship now to get attention lock news they just follow mostly the private schools.

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Im just curious. How many 19 year old seniors does TC have this season?

None we have some 18-year-old seniors. You never going to get this go lol where you get this info that TC holds their kids back from starting school because of aporta.

4 hours ago, RTD said:

But you did go home with an L. We just think we are one best football program in the state you can say all you want but you can't argue with a trophy case full of gold balls. This one game won't change any of that google us if you have too since you don't know your Tennessee football history. 

I don't need any lessons  in anything 

You ain't  gonna talk yourself into anything but a disappointment. Keep talking.  Keep talking.  Keep talking keep talking keep talking keep talking. Keep talking. I'm sure we lost that game last year than you won it!. I gaurandamntee you you were glad to see that game come to an end and so were your players. Shut your hole time to get it on!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RTD said:

It wasn't 21 that was Dyson he didn't play that much in defense it was Black who had the interceptions, he is #23 this year he is an LB. Your offense was good last year. The defense was okay just like TC defense last year played okay in that game. Both teams were burned with long pass plays. TC defense just made enough plays to win the game .

That little 21 did wear us out running the ball. Him and that QB was a great combo to go with heavy hitting number 5 you all had. 

What’s with this RTD man? Does he not proof read anything before hitting submit? And he seems to talk in circles. He gets aggressive in one post then immediately back peddles the next one. He had to be a great corner back or running back with those quick feet and shifting direction. Which position was it Ricky Touch Down?!?

He alone is blowing me the way of MC. 

And I love how the Snowball smelled blood! 

I only hope this game is an entertaining as you  wise cracks! 

3 hours ago, TigerGoat said:

No player TC trots out there tomorrow night will be better than #8 Baines from last year, and that is no slight towards their players!! Where did he end up playing college ball at?

He started at QB for Southwest Mississippi Community College this year, if he gets everything in check he may be able to play some FCS ball.