Haywood County at Springfield

JacketLover

19 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

You said easy schedule period lol. You pretty much called south Gibson Crockett and HC easy games for us. But i hear you. Trust me i played ball film doesn’t lie, just like it’s plenty of film on y’all that doesn’t lie lol

Your 4A regular season schedule was a cake walk along with playoffs yes, You cant find on here where i said HC, or miss team was easy and I Myself am a Ex All state guy for the Jackets and your right the eye in the sky ant never lied! You got butt hurt because i said your playoff schedule was easy and that's that.

3 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

Your 4A regular season schedule was a cake walk along with playoffs yes, You cant find on here where i said HC, or miss team was easy and I Myself am a Ex All state guy for the Jackets and your right the eye in the sky ant never lied! You got butt hurt because i said your playoff schedule was easy and that's that.

Lol ok

28 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

What eating places you guys got up that way btw

There are few good places to eat here. The Depot is probably the best in town, it’s a locally owned restaurant but is great. The Catfish House is also very good. We have an O’Charley’s here as well. Ichiban is a Japanese restaurant if you like that. Torino’s is a Greek/Italian place. All of these can be found on Google I’m sure so you can get directions. Get there early though, especially at The Depot. 

• Like 1