• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

JacketLover

Haywood County at Springfield

Just now, JacketLover said:

Third year in a row these two meet in the semis. Each has won at home the last two years. Here we go for round 3. 

I didn’t get to go tonight.  How is the field after three games?  Will it be in good shape for next week?

4 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

I didn’t get to go tonight.  How is the field after three games?  Will it be in good shape for next week?

It took a beaten tonight. Looks like a few days of rain next wk. 

4 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Prolly will be the most anticipated game in the state. Go tomcats!

Will be tough....I anticipate the Jackets looking for a little revenge was in this one.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

The field is totally saturated and spongy. It looks like no relief is in sight next week for it to get better. 

2 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

The field is totally saturated and spongy. It looks like no relief is in sight next week for it to get better. 

It’s a mud pit right now. Torn to pieces. Maybe time to resurrect Boyce Smith Field......

15 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

I didn’t get to go tonight.  How is the field after three games?  Will it be in good shape for next 

Field got tore up. Wont bother me if it gets worse. Don't see us moving this game to a turf field either like others have done in the past :D. I like our 4×4 rb's, and team for that matter, in the mud. Dont think we want a track meet with Stacmot and his crew. Haywood is probably the closest thing to a MNPS team(size and speed) between Nashville and Memphis, regardless of classification. 

19 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

It’s a mud pit right now. Torn to pieces. Maybe time to resurrect Boyce Smith Field......

Boyce Smith Field is probably in worse shape than the high school field. It never drained well. 

1 minute ago, JacketLover said:

Boyce Smith Field is probably in worse shape than the high school field. It never drained well. 

I know. I played on it. I was being facetious.....no way you leave the new field with the “black magic” that surrounds that place.