Haywood County at Springfield

JacketLover

The Jackets have played against everything possible this playoffs. Hard running from SS & Lexington then the dynamic duo of QB and TE in Hardin County. The Jackets playoff road has been a test and i believe that will greatly benefit us Friday night. The last 2 games the Jackets have came out and just hit there opponents (6-5) & (10-2) right in the mouth and the opponents seem to be shell shocked because they haven't seen that because there road to Springfield hasn't been very tough. Although Haywood's playoff road has been a cake walk i don't see that happening this week because how familiar these teams are with each other. But with rain coming most of the week the Jackets defiantly will have an advantage in this upcoming 3rd time classic! Crowd will be big and loud, This one will be great!

15 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

The Jackets have played against everything possible this playoffs. Hard running from SS & Lexington then the dynamic duo of QB and TE in Hardin County. The Jackets playoff road has been a test and i believe that will greatly benefit us Friday night. The last 2 games the Jackets have came out and just hit there opponents (6-5) & (10-2) right in the mouth and the opponents seem to be shell shocked because they haven't seen that because there road to Springfield hasn't been very tough. Although Haywood's playoff road has been a cake walk i don't see that happening this week because how familiar these teams are with each other. But with rain coming most of the week the Jackets defiantly will have an advantage in this upcoming 3rd time classic! Crowd will be big and loud, This one will be great!

We’re gettin rain this week as well so they’ll experience it in in practice. We’ve been battle tested as well. We play who we had to play. games such as the blowout loss to olive branch, close game with south Gibson, wars with Crockett twice, and physical game against HC. Will have us ready to go to war for a 3rd time! Haywood’s trying to do what’s never been done in our football program and that’s win a state title 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

We’re gettin rain this week as well so they’ll experience it in in practice. We’ve been battle tested as well. We play who we had to play. games such as the blowout loss to olive branch, close game with south Gibson, wars with Crockett twice, and physical game against HC. Will have us ready to go to war for a 3rd time! Haywood’s trying to do what’s never been done in our football program and that’s win a state title 

Close game with a 3a South Gibson and 2 close games with (6-4) Crockett Co isn't really battle tested... In the regular season combined your 4A opponents records are 25- 46. You had a 28-21 win over a 3-7 Dyersburg team and had 2 good battles with (6-4) Crockett. Your a good team no doubt but battle tested not at all. Besides Olive Branch Springfield will be the best team you guys have faced, and yes over Henry County because they are not the Henry County of old!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

Close game with a 3a South Gibson and 2 close games with (6-4) Crockett Co isn't really battle tested... In the regular season combined your 4A opponents records are 25- 46. You had a 28-21 win over a 3-7 Dyersburg team and had 2 good battles with (6-4) Crockett. Your a good team no doubt but battle tested not at all. Besides Olive Branch Springfield will be the best team you guys have faced, and yes over Henry County because they are not the Henry County of old!

Crockett County is a very good football team. Who had a hard schedule. Haywood will be ready. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

South Gibson went 10-2.... Crockett finished 8 and 5. HC was without there starting tail back..   against south Gibson we fell behind 2 scores and fell behind Crockett 3 the first time we played and one score the last time we played. Dyersburg was a young team who in the process kicked off 6 starters for gang violence in the school after there 3 and 0 start gotta know the facts my guy

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

South Gibson went 10-2.... Crockett finished 8 and 5. HC was without there starting tail back..   against south Gibson we fell behind 2 scores and fell behind Crockett 3 the first time we played and one score the last time we played. Dyersburg was a young team who in the process kicked off 6 starters for gang violence in the school after there 3 and 0 start gotta know the facts my guy

+1 Is #38 from Haywood okay? I saw he left the game early?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

I don't do all the this guy missing this guy transferred stuff i just go by film. And from watching every game you guys have played in 2019, especially the playoffs. Springfield will be by far the best team you guys have played. That's all i was saying, Crockett offense was predictable as church on Sunday!