Henry County Patriots 2020

PatriotNation

1 hour ago, QBClubPrez said:

This is without question the most ridiculous post ever on a Henry Co. thread!  Where did you dream this?  I just purchased 3 passes for $120.00 earlier this week. “Non-refundable” refers to if a person purchases a season pass and chooses not to attend for whatever reason. Their money or a portion of their pass is “non-refundable.”  If the season is cancelled, do you really think the school would keep a person’s money? The school WILL refund all monies for these passes if there are no football games this Fall.  For that matter, if the season is cancelled, I firmly intend for them to keep my $120.00 and add it to the General Athletic Fund. Further, I would then purchase these same passes/tickets next season. But whatever your position, please quit spreading fake and false information.....it’s bad for the football business!

First off I was just making a statement because there has been nothing said about if they cancelled the season that people would get refunded. Nothing at all! Everything I have seen has made it a point that it was "non refundable." Maybe things should be stated VERY clear to the public from now on. Just saying......

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, QBClubPrez said:

This is without question the most ridiculous post ever on a Henry Co. thread!  Where did you dream this?  I just purchased 3 passes for $120.00 earlier this week. “Non-refundable” refers to if a person purchases a season pass and chooses not to attend for whatever reason. Their money or a portion of their pass is “non-refundable.”  If the season is cancelled, do you really think the school would keep a person’s money? The school WILL refund all monies for these passes if there are no football games this Fall.  For that matter, if the season is cancelled, I firmly intend for them to keep my $120.00 and add it to the General Athletic Fund. Further, I would then purchase these same passes/tickets next season. But whatever your position, please quit spreading fake and false information.....it’s bad for the football business!

I dont post here much but I havent seen a darn thing that said if the season was cancelled that fans would be reimbursed. If it has I would love to see that! That's one reason why I'm not buying passes for the family. Anyways carry on. I enjoy reading everyone's post. Just thought I would say something.

Edited by HCBigRed
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, QBClubPrez said:

Maybe the AD or school official needs to come out with an explanation about the " non-refundable" part of the season pass purchase. It is there in plain text, that is what it says, not fake or false information.

As you say ..... it's bad for football business which i think is a poor choice of words for high school football.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, gr8tn08 said:

Maybe the AD or school official needs to come out with an explanation about the " non-refundable" part of the season pass purchase. It is there in plain text, that is what it says, not fake or false information.

As you say ..... it's bad for football business which i think is a poor choice of words for high school football.

Thank you. I just know that most people that I know feel the same as I do about this. There should just be a more clear understanding. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, PatriotsNation said:

First off I was just making a statement because there has been nothing said about if they cancelled the season that people would get refunded. Nothing at all! Everything I have seen has made it a point that it was "non refundable." Maybe things should be stated VERY clear to the public from now on. Just saying......

Yea I’m guna have to back up QBClubPrez on this one! 
They didn’t say if the season were cancelled that you wouldn’t get your money back...they stated that the tickets  were non refundable, which usually means if you decide you don’t want them then you don’t get your money back. 
 If I were wanting to stir things up I would insinuate that the school was just going to keep my money. Whether it was intentional of just runnin off at the mouth it creates negativity and I wouldn’t think that someone in your position would want to do that?!? The tickets ARE refundable if the season is cancelled and I would think that common sense would tell you that. They give you a receipt when you pick em up and say hang on to it to get your money back in case the season doesn’t happen.

30 minutes ago, WeAreBigRed said:

Yea I’m guna have to back up QBClubPrez on this one! 
They didn’t say if the season were cancelled that you wouldn’t get your money back...they stated that the tickets  were non refundable, which usually means if you decide you don’t want them then you don’t get your money back. 
 If I were wanting to stir things up I would insinuate that the school was just going to keep my money. Whether it was intentional of just runnin off at the mouth it creates negativity and I wouldn’t think that someone in your position would want to do that?!? The tickets ARE refundable if the season is cancelled and I would think that common sense would tell you that. They give you a receipt when you pick em up and say hang on to it to get your money back in case the season doesn’t happen.

Ok appreciate the clarification. I have no inside connection with the program whatsoever. So I'm a little confused when you say "someone in my position". But anyhow glad that is cleared up. Go Big Red!!

Edited by PatriotsNation
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I’m gonna be real plain spoken here. 
NON REFUNDABLE IS NON REFUNDABLE. If you want to invest in the program buy a season ticket. In this crazy year fan attendance will be on a limited basis. By purchasing the ticket you are guaranteeing you will get in. If you don’t want to spend the money take your chance on being able to get in. Those tickets are sold to ensure fan attendance for said school. 
There is not a doubt in my mind you wasted $40 on a whole lot less. 
If its worth it to you take the risk, 

Don’t expect the program to try and find you to get your money back. Nobody has time for that. 
This year selling season tickets is for the fans of said school. The school does not care, they are going to sell out either way because of limitations on attendance. This is for your convenience. 
They are non refundable!!!

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, gr8tn08 said:

Don’t know if they sold out or not, but they only sold to the public for 2 hours on Wednesday. That doesn’t seem like enough time to sell out to me.

Monday sales were open to season tickets holders.

Tuesday was parents of players,band,color guard,and cheerleaders.

Wednesday was open to general public.