1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

Just now, The Drunken Sailor said:

Kids want to play for winning programs, that's why we get a few of them as well. When we've been down then kids have transferred out as well. It's all part of the game. 

I don't care who came from where, I'm just ready to watch a heck of a game Friday night. These two teams have had some great battles in the past, but this is building up to be the best one yet.

I cant wait,its Monday and i woke up thinking about it.ITS DRIVING MY WIFE CRAZY!LOL.She just dont understand how i can love a sport so much.SMH.(but when our boys were playing she was just as bad.lol).

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I cant wait,its Monday and i woke up thinking about it.ITS DRIVING MY WIFE CRAZY!LOL.She just dont understand how i can love a sport so much.SMH.(but when our boys were playing she was just as bad.lol).

Mine "gets" it, she just doesn't understand it. Maybe she understands it but doesn't get it. I don't know.

But then she's a woman so I don't understand anything about her.

You guys fall into Roys and OPs trap. I mean here they are in a High School Forum with made up fictitious play they have going on. One has to refer to Himself in a 3rd Person and the other is just a Joke! The word here in South Pittsburg is its 2 or 3 People on the same name. And its not just 1 person saying it its several people that post here and some that just read the posts. Fact is they have their few People that think its funny but in reality they are alot more that are ashamed they are from South Pittsburg. And a few that would love to find out who they are for other reasons. They can never tell their identity now. But one Day they will slip up and make a mistake. The main problem I have is most of us talking as trashy as Roy does would be banned from here!!  And all this crap about transfers. Look when you have a successful Program like Greenback and South Pittsburg has you will always have haters. But think about it.... High profile Teams are NOT gonna get away with having a illegal transfer. They are under scrutiny at all times.  I know for a fact Coach Vic has sat College prospects down and not let them play because it wasn't clear they could Play. Top Teams Coachs are NOT gonna take a chance on any Player thats ita not clear they CAN play. The Coachs follow the rules. If you as a Parent or Fan dont like the rules?  Try to have them changed. Thats my 2 cents worth.

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, Geno said:

You guys fall into Roys and OPs trap. I mean here they are in a High School Forum with made up fictitious play they have going on. One has to refer to Himself in a 3rd Person and the other is just a Joke! The word here in South Pittsburg is its 2 or 3 People on the same name. And its not just 1 person saying it its several people that post here and some that just read the posts. Fact is they have their few People that think its funny but in reality they are alot more that are ashamed they are from South Pittsburg. And a few that would love to find out who they are for other reasons. They can never tell their identity now. But one Day they will slip up and make a mistake. The main problem I have is most of us talking as trashy as Roy does would be banned from here!!  And all this crap about transfers. Look when you have a successful Program like Greenback and South Pittsburg has you will always have haters. But think about it.... High profile Teams are NOT gonna get away with having a illegal transfer. They are under scrutiny at all times.  I know for a fact Coach Vic has sat College prospects down and not let them play because it wasn't clear they could Play. Top Teams Coachs are NOT gonna take a chance on any Player thats ita not clear they CAN play. The Coachs follow the rules. If you as a Parent or Fan dont like the rules?  Try to have them changed. Thats my 2 cents worth.

Dang good post!

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

You dont have to apologize to me.Heckk i have done the same thing.But these kids,coaches and fans from Two of the MOST TRADITION riched teams in 1A football deserve this week of football.Our stands are small and honestly its embarrassing that a team like ours cant get the funding to make our Semi final visitors somewhat comfortable.Lets face it its more than adequate for 13 weeks but it needs to be upgraded for teams like SP,i want the place PACKED!This has the potential to be one if not the  HOTTEST venues in Tenn this week!Its going to be crazy!

Oh and the Twitter,facebook fiascos is why i dont have either.Coacht is my social media.Sad i know but thats about all i can handle.:roflol:

Good Post! I don’t get on like I used too , just every now and then. I think truthfully fans feels disrespected not because the seating but more so the trucks issue where because their is no seating and then they are occupying that space. And then being told to move. It makes for an environment that is very explosive off the field taking away from what’s happening on the field. Me I just stood right in the midst rooting for my team in 2017 and got a few looks but heck is what it is. Transfers or not every team sees them now and then may the best team win! Just hope we can all keep the mouthing to a minimum and the action between the whistles. Play hard and play smart Pirates! Good luck everyone!

1 minute ago, BABIEC said:

Good Post! I don’t get on like I used too , just every now and then. I think truthfully fans feels disrespected not because the seating but more so the trucks issue where because their is no seating and then they are occupying that space. And then being told to move. It makes for an environment that is very explosive off the field taking away from what’s happening on the field. Me I just stood right in the midst rooting for my team in 2017 and got a few looks but heck is what it is. Transfers or not every team sees them now and then may the best team win! Just hope we can all keep the mouthing to a minimum and the action between the whistles. Play hard and play smart Pirates! Good luck everyone!

I know those guys that park over there now and they won't have any problem with fans standing around rooting for their team. And like I posted earlier it's only on the scoreboard side 30 down of the visitors.the other side there are no trucks.