1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

Just now, GbMan said:

I like being able to do stuff during the day if I need to. But the first one is always the hardest for me. 

LOL especially after vacation!Well gotta haul some gas.

Sure was nice reading Roy was worried about me in the other thread.

IM GOOD ROY,just had to sleep before going to work.lol

16 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I notice we have alot of fish being caught on that other thread!Lets talk football and not get drawn into that other crap.Of course you can do what you want thats just my opinion.:bored:

I understand they took something I quoted on this thread and put it on there’s then it went down hill. Sorry 

25 minutes ago, GbMan said:

I understand they took something I quoted on this thread and put it on there’s then it went down hill. Sorry 

You dont have to apologize to me.Heckk i have done the same thing.But these kids,coaches and fans from Two of the MOST TRADITION riched teams in 1A football deserve this week of football.Our stands are small and honestly its embarrassing that a team like ours cant get the funding to make our Semi final visitors somewhat comfortable.Lets face it its more than adequate for 13 weeks but it needs to be upgraded for teams like SP,i want the place PACKED!This has the potential to be one if not the  HOTTEST venues in Tenn this week!Its going to be crazy!

Oh and the Twitter,facebook fiascos is why i dont have either.Coacht is my social media.Sad i know but thats about all i can handle.:roflol:

4 hours ago, GbMan said:

Listen y’all are the ones that put the picture of Maryville being funny I put the picture of Alabama and Marion county Being funny but y’all got 6 transfers that’s been no secret and we got 4. But the truth is we have always got 3 or 4 a year moving in to Greenback  from other schools it was never a issue till now. When i was in school in the 90s it was the same. The truth is Ryan is a heck of a coach he has 4 straight 4th round appearance and 3 state appearance in 4 years. But again I have and Greenback has nothing but respect for y’all. 

Kids want to play for winning programs, that's why we get a few of them as well. When we've been down then kids have transferred out as well. It's all part of the game. 

I don't care who came from where, I'm just ready to watch a heck of a game Friday night. These two teams have had some great battles in the past, but this is building up to be the best one yet.