1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

1 hour ago, muskox said:

I am one of the guys in the back of the trucks. We take up a very small area over there now and you guys have 70 yards of fence to stand on. We enjoy talking to the fans from other teams. Its a tradition to park the trucks around the fence just like other schools have traditions some may not agree with but its called home field advantage. If someone does something stupid from our fan base then I agree get them out of there and pull there pass and give it to someone who will be respectful and enjoy the game  cheer on there team. Any of you guys want to come by and chat with me, warchant, or black helmet then stop by the red tundra beside the gate. We will all be there. Looking forward to Friday

PirateMike and I may stop by if he is able to come.

1 minute ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Prayers for your family, RLH.  

20 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Sorry to hear this, you’ll be in our thoughts and prayers!

23 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Hate to hear that,prayers for your family!

Much appreciated.

8 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Thanks Tom you and your family are always WELL RESPECTED by myself abd the rest of the Cherokee nation.

Thanks man, we really appreciate that. Also, my brother will be having surgery in Nashville on Wednesday and will most likely not get out until Thursday (Thanksgiving) evening sometime. As long as everything goes smooth, he is coming to the game Friday. With that said, who could we maybe get permission from to park down behind the visitor bleachers to save him a long walk from the parking lot. Back in 2017 we got there so early we just went right on in and parked back there but eventually had to move the vehicle. Do you know if this is possible or not?

10 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

Just a heads up but SP has one of their finest causing a ruckus. She did it at SP earlier this year over the same issue. She eventually got her point across. It was said the state got involved and other associations. I suspect she will be on this horse again now. Smh

What's going on now lol