1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

1 minute ago, Makinplays said:

Matthew 7:3-5. Christ spoke of this in his sermon on the mount. 

Taught a lot of stuff,  People just pick and choose witch one's they like.  Seems like he taught love and peace. Christians like that Idea also, many religions are quite the opposite. Heard many of these uphold killing innocent younguns. I'd stir shy of that bunch.If any teach killing and hatred,its from the wrong source.

Edited by pujo
jhg

Just now, Makinplays said:

His sermon on the mount is a good read! Would serve us all well to consider His teaching.

That’s true, that’s the only book I read is the King James 1611. I love Jesus and I’m not ashamed to say it either. He’s been better than good to me and my family. I’ve not always done right but I try my best to live what I say I am. 

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

Taught a lot of stuff,  People just pick and choose witch one's they like.  Seems like he taught love and peace. Christians like that Idea also, many religions are quite the opposite. Heard many of these uphold killing innocent younguns. I'd stir shy of that bunch.

We have religions because people can’t agree and were/are devised from opinions. Salvation on the other hand comes from One source. Take the game for instance, coaches, players, refs, fans all made mistakes in one form or another and that’s what humans do. No one is perfect and needs forgiveness.

We have religions because people can’t agree and were/are devised from opinions. Salvation on the other hand comes from One source. Take the game for instance, coaches, players, refs, fans all made mistakes in one form or another and that’s what humans do. No one is perfect and needs forgiveness.

And the thing about it is, they is only One truth. You can have many different versions of a story but there is a truth. When everyone teaches a different truth, a bunch are wrong.

Who is the modern day Babylon the Great and what is the wild beast. Just curious of opinions.

10 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

That’s true, that’s the only book I read is the King James 1611. I love Jesus and I’m not ashamed to say it either. He’s been better than good to me and my family. I’ve not always done right but I try my best to live what I say I am. 

Christ gave us two commandments, if we all lived by them I assure you the comments and statements that have been made on this site would have been totally different! 

Christ gave us two commandments, if we all lived by them I assure you the comments and statements that have been made on this site would have been totally different! 

Under these 2 lie the whole law and the profit. Reckon we can hate each other and do the will of God. We are to hate wickedness and anything unjust. Its not people as we are all sinners.