1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

7 minutes ago, UncleDave said:

Listen here BOY...I have not said a thing about his ability...just that his actions are not warranted because of his play on the field.  I do not respect Greenback...never will.  The orchestration this year and I am sure in years to come is what private schools do.  Evidently their administration is in the hip pocket of the TSSAA. 

To solve the transfer problem, they should sit out a whole year before playing...that would eliminate this stacking teams mess.

What they do is NO DIFFERENT than SP’s poaching of kids from Marion, Whitwell and the Upper Alabama area. NO DIFFERENT. Heck, I saw Tipton tweet after the game about how he wished he grew up in SP (AKA he ain’t from there). There is nothing wrong with kids transferring if they do it legally. 
You blaming your loss on transfers tells me all I need to know about you.

Edited by TigerGoat
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, team69 said:

Things were done by both sides which were probably instigated by adults to begin with. I'm not going to read this BS by anyone who calls my hometown classless and act like it wouldn't provoked. Both teams are made up of good people as I'm sure both communities are but there's always two sides of a story.

I respect your position, you see it as you wish. I assume Uncle Dave is a SP fan that called a GB player a punk for starring at SP fans after a reception, and SP fans making remarks to and at GB players. What would you call it? BS? 

5 minutes ago, Makinplays said:

I respect your position, you see it as you wish. I assume Uncle Dave is a SP fan that called a GB player a punk for starring at SP fans after a reception, and SP fans making remarks to and at GB players. What would you call it? BS? 

One more thing #20 for Pitt was taunting our sidelines and crowd!Giving them the shush finger and something else with two fingers couldn't see that and #5 on first TD was shushing them as he crossed the scoreboard goaline.I don't like any of that crap from ours or the opposing team but dont call out one when the other is as bad or worse.

Just now, Makinplays said:

I don't know uncle Dave. I said in an earlier post Congrats to GB. I read where some on here referred to SP as classless. I also know things were said from the other side that were classless too. I've never mentioned a kid by name or said one bad thing about any kid. When comments are made and referred to as SP well that's includes me. The truth is there are a couple of thousand people who live in SP and probably 10 on here. Same can be said about GB. 

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

One more thing #20 for Pitt was taunting our sidelines and crowd!Giving them the shush finger and something else with two fingers couldn't see that and #5 on first TD was shushing them as he crossed the scoreboard goaline.I don't like any of that crap from ours or the opposing team but dont call out one when the other is as bad or worse.

I agree, It’s easy to see the mote in someone else’s eye and hard to see the large beam in your own. 

12 minutes ago, team69 said:

I don't know uncle Dave. I said in an earlier post Congrats to GB. I read where some on here referred to SP as classless. I also know things were said from the other side that were classless too. I've never mentioned a kid by name or said one bad thing about any kid. When comments are made and referred to as SP well that's includes me. The truth is there are a couple of thousand people who live in SP and probably 10 on here. Same can be said about GB. 

I apologize to you for the classless comment. 

12 minutes ago, team69 said:

T69 you are good in my eyes!You all jave a few on here i will and do call friends!Good luck.

5 minutes ago, Makinplays said:

I apologize to you for the classless comment. 

Sometimes fans lose sight of the fact their just kids. They worked all year while the grownups want to take some of the credit when they win and place blame when they lose. If you suit up and stick it out regardless where you play you should be considered a winner. Just for the record I'm not a Democrat either.