1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

Just now, Makinplays said:

Agree, but it is my fault if I chose to live in sin. I am not perfect but I do have a choice between doing the right thing vs the wrong thing.

Agree if you make the choice to go against you're conscience,its a sin. Its a sin for me to drink a beer, not so for everyone else. When you willfully choose to do wrong. Its not black and white.

8 hours ago, pujo said:

Back to Church, so its Satan thats gonna put the Mark on their foreheads and their hands. Can't imaging how that would work.

The mark of the beast goes back ancient Babylon and has been here since that time. It’s confusing to many people looking for this to occur, however, it is really symbolic in its interpretation. 

2 hours ago, Shadroach said:

Forgive me for interrupting Bible Study my friends.

Neutral Observer musings:

> Roy & OP still using "orchestration" as the excuse for the loss. Raise your hand if about 14 weeks ago you couldn't see it coming win or lose they had a built in win. Win and it woulda been SEE? We beat that mighty team! Lose and it woulda been SEE? It took a hand built team to beat us!

> Many here on CoT went with  the presumption that if they could hang in till the third quarter SP depth would turn the tide. If anything SP got weaker and GB picked up steam. Quality teams do such things not to mention SP choked a 14 point lead away.

> SP put all there chips in the pot betting on athletes and speed. GB called that bet and were more athletic and faster.

> After deriding GB fans about being unsportsmanlike there were many cases of GB fans helping SP folks find parking and opening the stadium on Thanksgiving Day to let early bird SP fans put their blankets and stadium seats down to reserve their seats. They were repaid by the SP fans during the pre-game warm ups with loud cheering when any of our receivers dropped a pass. Classy! Then after the game half the SP team skipped the post game handshake. Very Classy! Or as OP would say "Good Studding".

> When the the teams meet again next year they need to bring that orange smoke bomb again. It must of contained a special mystical power as it enveloped the Cherokees in the end zone the outcome of the game was sealed.

> Good clean game by both teams and a referee crew that let them play. Unfortunately good refereeing took away Roy & OP's patented "Homer Refs" excuse for the loss.

As with any contest, The Best Team Won that night. But I'd add if they played again the next night might be a different result. Two very evenly matched teams.

You may need to lay off the bottle a little my friend. 

18 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

All facts my good man. 

Well, well a Troll wanting to play! Old Pirate says yous best git to orchestrating too. That 7 loss season indicates theys a studding problem round yous cave! Figure you losers all have one thing in common. Yous ain’t got nothing goin on in your threads! LOPAO 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

49 minutes ago, Makinplays said:

The mark of the beast goes back ancient Babylon and has been here since that time. It’s confusing to many people looking for this to occur, however, it is really symbolic in its interpretation. 

makinplays you a preacher or priest thinking Roy and OP need too talk, tell them season is over. But Next year they will win it all. Unless Maryville or Alcoa has some disgruntal RB, WR, QB. :mrgreen: 

1 hour ago, Makinplays said:

Then what is it and who is this Beast. I think its yet to occur.Says without the Mark,they could neither buy or sell.

Edited by pujo
hg