1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

6 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

No "studding problem" at WB. There is a coaching problem at WB. If you want to see WB studs in action may I direct you to watch Maryville Greenback and Alcoa this weekend at the State Championships where Ex-WB studs will be on full display. Since your season is over and you have no dog in the fight at the State Championship buy a ticket on one of the attending schools fan buses, pack up a couple boxes of fudge rounds and your trusty thermos full of vodka and come to the games. If that's to much effort come over to Greenback and help clean up the ton of trash your crowd left under and around the stands instead of using the provided garbage cans. 

That's a fact. Looked like a garbage truck had turned over around the bleachers. 

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, harley04 said:

makinplays you a preacher or priest thinking Roy and OP need too talk, tell them season is over. But Next year they will win it all. Unless Maryville or Alcoa has some disgruntal RB, WR, QB. :mrgreen: 

Haha, I am neither. Did not intend for this to turn into a bible discussion, but will not apologize. As for Roy and OP, Jesus said “come all ye that are burdened and heavy laden and I’ll give you rest”

• Like 1

Just now, Makinplays said:

This would be a very long post to explain in detail, but the mark is the number of man,6. The beast is satan. Research the ancient Babylonian numbering system 

So when has people who don't take the # not been able to buy nor sell. Pretty sure this is in the future.

2 hours ago, Shadroach said:

No "studding problem" at WB. There is a coaching problem at WB. If you want to see WB studs in action may I direct you to watch Maryville Greenback and Alcoa this weekend at the State Championships where Ex-WB studs will be on full display. Since your season is over and you have no dog in the fight at the State Championship buy a ticket on one of the attending schools fan buses, pack up a couple boxes of fudge rounds and your trusty thermos full of vodka and come to the games. If that's to much effort come over to Greenback and help clean up the ton of trash your crowd left under and around the stands instead of using the provided garbage cans. OP you can keep all the aluminum beer cans to supplement your disability check from the government. By the way, are the two adult diapers on the ground by the visitor bleachers yours?

Old Pirate says yous lost in the Smoke & Mirrors. RD is the Fudge round & thermos feller. Leastways, RD probably be happy yous at least paying some attention. Again, yous a troll looking to hitch a ride on someone else’s success cause you ain’t got no real team to support! Yous simply a Fence Rider. 

1 hour ago, pujo said:

So when has people who don't take the # not been able to buy nor sell. Pretty sure this is in the future.

I will say this , I will NOT be taking a number, however, I do have my name recorded though. There are hundreds of false doctrines in the world, but remember there is only one truth. 

Just now, Makinplays said:

I will say this , I will NOT be taking a number, however, I do have my name recorded though. There are hundreds of false doctrines in the world, but remember there is only one truth. 

And 5000 different religions. All proclaiming to being the truth. Don't think I'll need any mark either.

7 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

Please forgive my mistake. A easy mistake to make as you and Roy are hard to tell apart as y'all are joined at the sphincter. One thing all the CoT readers know for sure, YOU will always be Roy's favorite "Fudge Round".

As for me being a fence rider, Guilty as charged. It is true I am a fan of all Blount and Loudon County HS football programs. As far as being a WB fan that is the only thing you and I have in common. We are both NOT having a real stake in who wins the Gold Balls. But you can console yourself by hoisting Roy's balls.

Appears yous the feller hoisting balls, Fence Rider!