1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

8 minutes ago, UncleDave said:

Well when he is glaring at kids and parents and not the people that said anything...yeah it is trash!  He had been pumped up to be a good Christian kid...that is not the attributes I was taught.  That was a punk move I do not care if his daddy,  brother, mom or whoever comes on here and defends him.  If I was a college coach, no matter the ability that crap would turn me off. 

You need to quit sniffing Greenback tail...you still pissed because Pittsburg handled your awesome team.

So your allowed to get on a public thread and call a 17 year old kid a punk. I see how you were raised. Let me give you a little scripture before you call anymore names. 

It would be better for a milestone to be tied about your neck and cast into the sea as to affend one of these little ones. 

He is a child of God. I know first hand that he is because I have felt the Holy Spirit from him more than once. So be careful what you say. Especially over something as simple as a high school football game. I hope you have a good day. 

Edited by Gbnation

8 minutes ago, UncleDave said:

Well when he is glaring at kids and parents and not the people that said anything...yeah it is trash!  He had been pumped up to be a good Christian kid...that is not the attributes I was taught.  That was a punk move I do not care if his daddy,  brother, mom or whoever comes on here and defends him.  If I was a college coach, no matter the ability that crap would turn me off. 

You need to quit sniffing Greenback tail...you still pissed because Pittsburg handled your awesome team.

UD I happened to be at the game just to enjoy what turned out to be one of the greatest HS football games I’ve ever seen. I could have attended any other game in the area but chose this one. I must say I seen a lot of ball in my time but what SP fans were doing during warm up was as classless as I’ve seen. You can throw rocks a high school kid all you want for a stair, but, I guess your ok with what seemed the entire SP making derogatory at GB players on dropped punts.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Makinplays said:

UD I happened to be at the game just to enjoy what turned out to be one of the greatest HS football games I’ve ever seen. I could have attended any other game in the area but chose this one. I must say I seen a lot of ball in my time but what SP fans were doing during warm up was as classless as I’ve seen. You can throw rocks a high school kid all you want for a stair, but, I guess your ok with what seemed the entire SP making derogatory at GB players on dropped punts.

I guess you ain't seen the texts..y'all keep on and their going to be posted.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

So your allowed to get on a public thread and call a 17 year old kid a punk. I see how you were raised. Let me give you a little scripture before you call anymore names. 

It would be better for a milestone to be tied about your neck and cast into the sea as to affend one of these little ones. 

He is a child of God. I know first hand that he is because I have felt the Holy Spirit from him more than once. So be careful what you say. Especially over something as simple as a high school football game. I hope you have a good day. 

He needs to act like it then.  I was commending him for his ability but acting like that takes away from what he is as a person and an athlete.  Unless someone is just stupid, they could see he was the best player on the field.  Look at Tim Tebow for example.  He was a fireball on the field but let his play speak for itself. 

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

The kid can probably read what some of the SP posters have said about his team all year. We all have seen the videos of the sportsmanship SP players showed after the game while shaking hands. But please continue to attack this one kid and his "glare"

Have you seen the comments made about some of our players before the game? This needs to end. Don't come on here thinking its a one way street. I don't think coacht wants it aired  out here. 

56 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

He is also a kid, you seem to forget that. I will always take up for kids regardless of whos tearing them down. Ive heard plenty enough of how it went down to know who had class and who didn't. also yeah you beat us, but are you coming to watch us Saturday ? or you going to watch Greenback ?

You need to worry about Peabody.  That big P on the helmet might bring back some bad memories for your boys.

2 minutes ago, team69 said:

I guess you ain't seen the texts..y'all keep on and their going to be posted.

You’re a joke. YOU are the one that brought it up. YOU are the one that called him names. So YOU are gonna have to take whatever comes to you. So I’m guessing flexing and running that yapper after every play like Javian Beene and T Kelley isn’t classless? But a stare is?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UncleDave said:

He needs to act like it then.  I was commending him for his ability but acting like that takes away from what he is as a person and an athlete.  Unless someone is just stupid, they could see he was the best player on the field.  Look at Tim Tebow for example.  He was a fireball on the field but let his play speak for itself. 

It sounds like you need to act like it as well correct?! If we are going to call out a kid for something as small as a stare then the adults needs to act like adults wouldn’t you agree. I listen to SP fans using four letter words all night. I believe that language is a whole lot worse than a stare. I won’t comment anymore on this so say what you want. 

1 minute ago, cherokee23 said:

You’re a joke. YOU are the one that brought it up. YOU are the one that called him names. So YOU are gonna have to take whatever comes to you. So I’m guessing flexing and running that yapper after every play like Javian Beene and T Kelley isn’t classless? But a stare is?

Do what?  Brought what up?