1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

1 minute ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

See no room for transfer talk from South Pitt. They have transfers all the way from New Jersey. Dem Dang yankees 

Lol no Yankees here...South Pittsburg born and breed! 
 Just happened to have a let’s say better half, who’s son we’ll sons, that wasn’t in the best situation for them. The boy was in my opinion a great football player and he needed to get an education not a pass because he could play. Hence the reason I suggested moving to SP and out of the county and state they had lived! You don’t believe me, look up education statistics in Alabama! Yep, I’m gonna catch it from some over that remark! Lol

5CC11438-C836-456C-A734-4FB66A82B8D5.jpeg

3 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Just happened to have a let’s say better half, who’s son we’ll sons, that wasn’t in the best situation for them. The boy was in my opinion a great football player and he needed to get an education not a pass because he could play. Hence the reason I suggested moving to SP and out of the county and state they had lived! You don’t believe me, look up education statistics in Alabama! Yep, I’m gonna catch it from some over that remark! Lol

Yep and he got some pretty hair too

7 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Good luck!

1 hour ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

Well just send your transfers up here to Maryville and Greenback since y’all turn transfers away.  Never thought South Pitt would be so satisfied for just making it to semis this many years in a row. 

Not so sure I’d knock a school that has sent at least one team to state every year since the 60’s! Once you can somehow compete with that accomplishment, you can attempt to belittle SP! The school is deep in tradition and is part of the States longest running rivalry still going! 
 No one is satisfied with semifinal finishes but WE are always proud of each and every team that comes thru and plays PIRATE football!

Just now, CaptainJackRackam said:

Not so sure I’d knock a school that has sent at least one team to state every year since the 60’s! Once you can somehow compete with that accomplishment, you can attempt to belittle SP! The school is deep in tradition and is part of the States longest running rivalry still going! 
 No one is satisfied with semifinal finishes but WE are always proud of each and every team that comes thru and plays PIRATE football!

He’s from Maryville

7 minutes ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

Yep and he got some pretty hair too

If you say so.....you can ask a few GB posters, don’t let that hair fool ya! He was all business on the field! Plus, I never took to kindly to remarks about his hair length! To be honest, I’m sure plenty of us wish we could grow our hair or lack there of, out like him! Lol