1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

And without ALL the transfers, wouldn't have nearly as successful. GCA dominated for quite a spell doing the same junk. Didn't like their deal or this one either. Just not fair to all the small 1a teams who don't have these advantages. 

You’re right everybody needs a trophy. Maybe your Bernie Sanders wins next year and all your dreams will come true.

Just now, HingleMcCringleberry said:

You’re right everybody needs a trophy. Maybe your Bernie Sanders wins next year and all your dreams will come true.

No just the one's who stack the deck needs trophies. I'd much rather earn one the hard way. Don't think I'll even mess with the Bernie thing,They need to get rid of the WHOLE pack and start all over. Just a bunch of high classed crooks on both sides. I wouldn't vote for any of these nuts if they had a ballot box in my living room.

2 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Now mr dingleberry I garuntee you one things for sure both bama and your cherokees have brought in tremendous recruiting classes over the last several years. 

Y’all win Friday y’all might have a big signing class this December. But lose then South Pitt might not ever catch up this decade. 

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

No just the one's who stack the deck needs trophies. I'd much rather earn one the hard way. Don't think I'll even mess with the Bernie thing,They need to get rid of the WHOLE pack and start all over. Just a bunch of high classed crooks on both sides. I wouldn't vote for any of these nuts if they had a ballot box in my living room.

Was wondering if ya was gonna bite on the Bernie comment:roflol:

6 minutes ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

Y’all win Friday y’all might have a big signing class this December. But lose then South Pitt might not ever catch up this decade. 

we need to put that 10 month educational lease program in place do y'all hand out pamphlets or does that helmet boy have other methods  we need a few tips.  

Just now, HingleMcCringleberry said:

Was wondering if ya was gonna bite on the Bernie comment:roflol:

Talks like a nut to me. One we got in there now can't even make a complete sentence and say,s the same thing about 5 times. Not sure how we stooped to this level.Surely to God we have better than this.

2 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

we need to put that 10 month educational lease program in place do y'all hand out pamphlets or does that helmet boy have other methods  we need a few tips.  

Nope GB didn’t even have to handout pamphlets just make it to Cookeville 3 years in a row and beat south Pitt in 4th round back to back years and people started to forget about sweep left pirates and sweep right pirates. 

2 minutes ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

Nope GB didn’t even have to handout pamphlets just make it to Cookeville 3 years in a row and beat south Pitt in 4th round back to back years and people started to forget about sweep left pirates and sweep right pirates. 

I read earlier that they run up the middle too. :lol: