1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

8 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

You're right, we were commenting on it during the game that he stayed a few feet on the field the whole time to keep the play legal.  

He was actually talking to the coach stayed inside the numbers and ran back to the LOS.It was not a trick we heard the coach yelling at him.

Just now, The Drunken Sailor said:

Yes, I remember that he was talking to the coach. I did think he was just a few feet off of the sidelines but either way it was 100% legal play.

Yep,i thought he would get a penalty but GCApride was with me and he told me NO he was inside the numbers as long as he dont go so far its legal.I had no clue what that meant and he told me.You know those Grace folks have the rule book memorized.lol

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Its because he came from Maryville,only reason it can be.

You know the voting contains no stats right? I had a conversation very recently with someone, really sounds extremely political how it's ran. Not just who wins but more who gets left out. Crossing Maryville high school won't get you a vote. 

23 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

You're right, we were commenting on it during the game that he stayed a few feet on the field the whole time to keep the play legal.  

For the play to be lgal, he had to go inside the numbers at least once before the ball is snapped. The film shows that he did that. At least that's what the rule has been for the longest time. 

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

We have some good young players coming up.I have a feeling we will be ok.Not great but ok.

No Cake walk for Sp again next year OB them Boys coming up are the real deal  forsure I watched them a bunch. Winning the Blount County Championship against Blount County finest. 

33 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

:thumb:.    We have a game this week with greenback and you guys have trousdale both should be excellent ballgames.  This game has come and gone and no one will know the ifs and buts.    That night SP had the better team. I will leave it at that. Good Luck to you guys the rest of the way. 

Fair enough. Wish you guys good luck as well. At least we leave it on a respectful note.

4 minutes ago, crow said:

You know the voting contains no stats right? I had a conversation very recently with someone, really sounds extremely political how it's ran. Not just who wins but more who gets left out. Crossing Maryville high school won't get you a vote. 

Honestly have and had no clue how donit's done, but that is interesting to say the least.

11 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Hey Roy I spoke to Tracie with the register of deeds office and she told me there hasn't been any Carnes move into greenback since 2017. I garuntee you she wasn't kidding.  Must be a temporary move for that good education. 

Have to stay through the whole school year.They LOVE it there to.Their home in Townsend that they rent out is nice too.:roflolk: