1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

15 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

For those keeping score.....

Roy 

Pages: 54*  Replies: 638*

OnB

Pages: 58  Replies: 695

* 50% of pages and replies originated from OnB original thread. 

Roy will burn the midnight oil posting stuff his wife O.P. dreams up to try and close the gap.

Well, regardless of what Roy and OP have orchestrated on another thread, the fact remains that EVERYONE including the GB posters (who said they wouldn’t post on it)  are still reading and replying on there.  Regardless of keeping count, looks like RD and OP have already won.  

1 minute ago, oneyewilly said:

Now GBman how come no one from Greenback can answer the question? 

Unless Mr. Carnes would like to address your concerns you will not get the correct response. None of the posters on here or anywhere know the correct answer the rest is speculation.  So why in the heck would your dumb butt keep asking any of us about any of their personal business? Take your trash to that other page.

Just now, GHSblackhelmet said:

Unless Mr. Carnes would like to address your concerns you will not get the correct response. None of the posters on here or anywhere know the correct answer the rest is speculation.  So why in the heck would your dumb butt keep asking any of us about any of their personal business? Take your trash to that other page.

Redman speak with crooked tongue.

12 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Helmetboy you sure sounded like you wanted to use another word,rather than butt ;).  As close to the program all you greenback folks are I would have figured y'all could just admit the obvious.  I mean one minute they bought property then Tracie said they didn't now they rent...... y'all can't get your story straight.     

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

WR never left the field!Watch the video.

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

He was actually talking to the coach stayed inside the numbers and ran back to the LOS.It was not a trick we heard the coach yelling at him.

2 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Yes, I remember that he was talking to the coach. I did think he was just a few feet off of the sidelines but either way it was 100% legal play.

I still don’t think the play was legal. I thought the player that caught the pass was outside of the side judge. I’d like to see a replay of it again.  That bunch has a bunch of tricks and treats. No wonder they are orange and black. 

50 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Sorry it took me a minute to get back with you there uno, got a life outside of the T. If you'll go back and read really slow you'll see I said I'm not sure their situation, just betting "Tracie" don't either. Don't know if they bought or not, just think its funny y'all have been "orchestrating" your excuses for 3 months now. Glad the team isn't as limp wristed as some of the fans are. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Helmet boy purchase of property is registered at court house abs public knowledge so shut the pie hole.  You think im joking but im not.