1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

1 minute ago, GbMan said:

Hope your little one is doing good you better bundle them up going to be 27 Friday morning. 

What? He demanded to paint his body green and I intervened like bro your 4 months! Honestly I don’t have a worry...my 7 year old has the total scouting report! He and Puckett spent tons of time together this week...we are fine

• Upvote 1

Just now, shockernation said:

What? He demanded to paint his body green and I intervened like bro your 4 months! Honestly I don’t have a worry...my 7 year old has the total scouting report! He and Puckett spent tons of time together this week...we are fine

Lol I figured he would be down there on the sidelines coaching. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

I’m sure LC fans will say they didn’t play very good vs Ripley (and that might be true) but if they play like that, they’ll get beat by 5-6 TD’s. 

I'm sure Greenback fans will say they didnt play well against Oneida.and may be true.But if they play like that,they'll all get beat by 6 touchdowns

10 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

Snyder is for sure a LOAD. But I'm not seeing from film all this talk about him being a good passer. In 3 games I've seen, he was very inaccurate (like over-and-under-throwing by 10-15 yards inaccurate). I'm going to agree and say that LC's best chance is to get the ground game going. My definition of a good passer is what you all will see Friday. 

Ur in for a surprise

• CoachT locked this topic