1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

1 minute ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

I promise you, I am as far from a LC fan as you can get. The deal is I’m a fan of teams doing things the right way. I don’t like how GB has gotten this far this season. Plain and simple, THEY WOULD NOT BE HERE IF THEY DIDNT GO OUT AND GET THESE PLAYERS! I don’t want to here about LC getting a player or two. People move. However, 1a teams don’t reload in the positions they need filled. Unless something is up.

Wasn't even talking about that, I was talking defense and responding to a post that included oneida. 

2 hours ago, Outsider1998 said:

Wow I missed a lot. I’ll just put my 2 cents to the past 24 hours of posting:

1. No orchestration in LC. All 3 kids that transferred in were because of family, and only one is a starter. I love LC, but you are right no one in their right mind will move here just to play football. 

2. Snyder has had some inaccurate games but do not doubt his ability to pass the ball. No one would ever compare his passing ability to Carnes by any means, but snyder has a cannon and if he’s on he can be a very effective passer. Don’t expect him to pass a whole lot on Friday though.

3. I don’t care what Puckett did or didn’t say on the radio, I know he’s straight up a blunt honest person so it wouldn’t surprise me if he did say something along those lines, but I didn’t hear it and I don’t know what radio station you heard it from. Unless you have evidence of him saying it, maybe don’t bring it up 

Orchestrations are easily identifiable. No one should ever pull fer any program pulling that mess! 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

1 minute ago, crow said:

I stand behind what I said. You saying LC has a stronger offense than Maryville and Alcoa 

This is a list of average points per game. They lead the state on average ppg. Thay are ahead of all the schools YOU listed as far as offensive output. How in the world did you come to the conclusion that their offense is better than Alcoa or Maryville? Way to try and spin it to fit your narrative though.  

7 minutes ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

I promise you, I am as far from a LC fan as you can get. The deal is I’m a fan of teams doing things the right way. I don’t like how GB has gotten this far this season. Plain and simple, THEY WOULD NOT BE HERE IF THEY DIDNT GO OUT AND GET THESE PLAYERS! I don’t want to here about LC getting a player or two. People move. However, 1a teams don’t reload in the positions they need filled. Unless something is up.

:roflolk:

6 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

This is a list of average points per game. They lead the state on average ppg. Thay are ahead of all the schools YOU listed as far as offensive output. How in the world did you come to the conclusion that their offense is better than Alcoa or Maryville? Way to try and spin it to fit your narrative though.  

They haven’t played anyone either lol. 

7 minutes ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

TSSAA poor over-site is reason GB & Whitwell got to Cookeville! Orchestrators are tough to beat. Perhaps......Not likely, good officiating will be mindful of the illegal picks to free up receivers and the regular illegal procedures will be called. 

Just now, OLD PIRATE said:

TSSAA poor over-site is reason GB & Whitwell got to Cookeville! Orchestrators are tough to beat. Perhaps......Not likely, good officiating will be mindful of the illegal picks to free up receivers and the regular illegal procedures will be called. 

Yeah right! The refs are the only reason you beat us. Our boys had nothing to do with the outcome. Bottom line is you got beat so go cry somewhere else. Smh

6 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Yeah right! The refs are the only reason you beat us. Our boys had nothing to do with the outcome. Bottom line is you got beat so go cry somewhere else. Smh

Head Orchestrater, GB won the terribly officiated game! The TSSAA provided poor officiating, you orchestrated fellers should be proud!  GB routinely run illegal plays seldom ever called. No call, No fowl obviously is your stance. Any illegal play called shows true character, called or not! 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

• CoachT locked this topic