1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

2 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Like Old Pirate said, Remember those words when GB is busted. Theys likely to have another rule associated to their name. “ITS COMING”

Remember my words don’t let anger and malice control you.  This thread is about LC and GB

3 hours ago, Mustang1969 said:
4 hours ago, Outsider1998 said:

Wow I missed a lot. I’ll just put my 2 cents to the past 24 hours of posting:

1. No orchestration in LC. All 3 kids that transferred in were because of family, and only one is a starter. I love LC, but you are right no one in their right mind will move here just to play football. 

UNTRUE

2. Snyder has had some inaccurate games but do not doubt his ability to pass the ball. No one would ever compare his passing ability to Carnes by any means, but snyder has a cannon and if he’s on he can be a very effective passer. Don’t expect him to pass a whole lot on Friday though.

HES A GREAT PLAYER

3. I don’t care what Puckett did or didn’t say on the radio, I know he’s straight up a blunt honest person so it wouldn’t surprise me if he did say something along those lines, but I didn’t hear it and I don’t know what radio station you heard it from. Unless you have evidence of him saying it, maybe don’t bring it up 

BETTER CATCH UP A LITTLE MORE.

How would his family moving there be orchestration? Orchestration would be if say dyer county's starting QB from last year lost his job and Puckett said "hey son we got a starting job for you if you move here!" and then the kid moves to LC. Him moving from COVINGTON (roughly an hour away from LC, not a rock toss across the river like Maryville to Greenback) is a pretty big move if you ask me.

2. I wasn't directing that at you, more to the GB fans that have seen film on him saying he's inaccurate.

3. I told you I wouldn't be surprised if he did say that, just didn't hear it myself.

69 you're alright but you sure do have some bias opinions sometimes. You crack me up though bud

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, crow said:

So your point in posting the list was LC has more offensive output than the teams I listed meaning that my statement was wrong because of that fact. But the fact that LC is listed higher than a given team doesn't mean they're better than said team because the list doesn't take SOS into consideration? 

So what was the point in posting the list? If LC being listed ahead of a team means nothing I guess I'm still lost as to what point, if any, you were trying to make?

You throw out a hypothetical scenario "if Oneida played LC" and then get all in your feelings when I throw out another hypothetical... :thumb:

On the subject of bad officiating: I watched the film from SP vs GB and willis had SEVERAL offensive pass interference calls not get called. Contrary to belief, you cannot push off of your defender on in routes. Saw it happen several times. If I was a SP fan, i'd be upset. Not too upset though you guys had your chances.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Outsider1998 said:

On the subject of bad officiating: I watched the film from SP vs GB and willis had SEVERAL offensive pass interference calls not get called. Contrary to belief, you cannot push off of your defender on in routes. Saw it happen several times. If I was a SP fan, i'd be upset. Not too upset though you guys had your chances.

Honest post, Leastways proves Head Orchestrater grossly lied earlier! Thanks fer the truth. GB orchestrators can’t describe the truth. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Outsider1998 said:

How would his family moving there be orchestration? Orchestration would be if say dyer county's starting QB from last year lost his job and Puckett said "hey son we got a starting job for you if you move here!" and then the kid moves to LC. Him moving from COVINGTON (roughly an hour away from LC, not a rock toss across the river like Maryville to Greenback) is a pretty big move if you ask me.

2. I wasn't directing that at you, more to the GB fans that have seen film on him saying he's inaccurate.

3. I told you I wouldn't be surprised if he did say that, just didn't hear it myself.

69 you're alright but you sure do have some bias opinions sometimes. You crack me up though bud

I’m mostly just having some fun. You know what they say about opinions. No matter what I think or say y’all still took what you had ( although it’s doesnt pass the smell test) and did what you needed to do to get where you are.  

1 minute ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Honest post, Leastways proves Head Orchestrater grossly lied earlier! Thanks fer the truth. GB orchestrators can’t describe the truth. 

Honestly the only reason I noticed it was because I specifically was watching him, he' unbelievably quick off the line and he would be blanketed and would still catch the balls. But he would 100% push off his defenders to get open on some plays, which someone of his talent getting those no calls is way too unfair

• Sad 1

• CoachT locked this topic