1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

1 minute ago, cherokee23 said:

So a penalty isn't a penalty if you're smaller than the opposition? Got it. :thumb:

I clearly stated both were penalties. Butttt willis getting free space from tossing his defender across the field compared to a corner holding on for dear life are a bit different. Willis benefits much more from his penalty than the corner does.

4 minutes ago, Outsider1998 said:

not touchy at all I've just seen you several times in this thread griping about something. I'm just saying a small corner from SP holding is a bit different than a 6'4 200 pound receiver pushing his defender off to get space. Both penalties, one more beneficial than the other

Also who is snow flake?

Didn't say a word until someone brought oneida into it. Made a post in response that was an honest opinion and instantly snow flake tossed out a response that was a little sporty if you will. I replied in kind. 

You been reading close enough to see all my "griping" you should have saw who I was referring to. Go read again, maybe a little slower this time so you can see where my involvement began. Or not, your call there chief. 

37 minutes ago, crow said:

Just trying to understand your point snow flake calm down. I think I got it now. LC has a more productive offense than GB, meigs, upperman or Hampton because they're higher up the list of ppg. But being higher on the list than Maryville or alcoa or who ever else is lower on the list does not mean LC has a more productive offense than those teams do. Great, glad we cleared that up :shock:

Like is said, prolly 4th, maybe 5th. 

Show us tour GB pom poms

Just now, crow said:

Don't have any, how bout you, any SP bloomers ?

SP??? I think I have mentioned them one time this year....in this thread to be exact. I would have thought you would have some by now seeing how you hitch a ride with them every year during the playoffs. 

7 minutes ago, harley04 said:

There are diehart football parents who want son to play ball at GB, and would sacrifice what ever. GB is all about team,  and they build a family of young men. all for one and one for all. They beat us every time we play them lol, just listening to GB WR after game you could tell how much he loves GB. They will some Maryville/Alcoa boys watching from the side line thinking about jumping. You think I'm kidding :mrgreen:  

Holy Fudge Round, this post is more full of mess than a box of Roy’s fudge round left in a microwave for two minutes! GB posters All year has been about the promotion of #23. Few times if ever any post hi-lited any other player. The goal was to aid #23 to bring him attention. The QB from Maryville was the key piece orchestrated. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• CoachT locked this topic