1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

23 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Holy Fudge Round, this post is more full of mess than a box of Roy’s fudge round left in a microwave for two minutes! GB posters All year has been about the promotion of #23. Few times if ever any post hi-lited any other player. The goal was to aid #23 to bring him attention. The QB from Maryville was the key piece orchestrated. 

We don’t need to bring attention to him you all do that enough! 

10 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

I have only followed LC this year because over the last 2 years I have gained a lot of respect for their program. Their fans are some good people. The 2 teams I follow are Cornersville and Marshall County. 

I don't doubt your comments about LC for a minute. Seem like a good bunch. I've watched some on them. Definitely got some strong points obviously. The style of offense they run greenback has saw several times and defends well. That said the LC RB is quick as a cat, doesn't always have great blocking but can catch a crease and get gone. QB is a big guy, if I need 3 yards I call his number. Good speed for his size, check that, good speed. His size is a huge plus along with his speed. I do not think you can be effective against GB without throwing the ball. They have enough speed to hang. Their receivers are better than any I've saw y'all play, granted I haven't saw every game to be clear. This is a very explosive GB team and they're gonna score a bunch. To hang can't have drives end without points. 

10 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

I have only followed LC this year because over the last 2 years I have gained a lot of respect for their program. Their fans are some good people. The 2 teams I follow are Cornersville and Marshall County. 

I don't doubt your comments about LC for a minute. Seem like a good bunch. I've watched some on them. Definitely got some strong points obviously. The style of offense they run greenback has saw several times and defends well. That said the LC RB is quick as a cat, doesn't always have great blocking but can catch a crease and get gone. QB is a big guy, if I need 3 yards I call his number. Good speed for his size, check that, good speed. His size is a huge plus along with his speed. I do not think you can be effective against GB without throwing the ball. They have enough speed to hang. Their receivers are better than any I've saw y'all play, granted I haven't saw every game to be clear. This is a very explosive GB team and they're gonna score a bunch. To hang can't have drives end without points. 

35 minutes ago, Outsider1998 said:

I clearly stated both were penalties. Butttt willis getting free space from tossing his defender across the field compared to a corner holding on for dear life are a bit different. Willis benefits much more from his penalty than the corner does.

He does lol. The play that you are talking about happened once how many times did the corner hold? Start with play one and start counting lol. As for this Friday you had better tell your boys to hold on as well because that’s the only way you will come close to slowing him down a long with the other ones lol. Can’t double all of them. 

• CoachT locked this topic